Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. Rockabilly Goat

The Skateboarding Thread

my current longboard. i also have a Creation deck in the plastic that artist Chris Dyer sent me.
  2. Rockabilly Goat

what does everyone do for work?

I'm a professional musician of all things. OOps :shock:
  3. Rockabilly Goat

The Skateboarding Thread

I no longer skate due to a blown knee and the fact that I just can't risk injuring my hands for my job, but I've been a skateboarder since about 1981. Street all the way. I still check out vids on line a few times a week and consider myself a skater at heart, I just wish I could afford the risk...
  4. Rockabilly Goat

VINTAGE BICYCLE PHOTOS

Re: early bicycle photos The Wright Brothers?
  5. Rockabilly Goat

Hawthorne Zep rat ?? Which Crankset??

Re: Hawthorne Zep rat w/extra creme I've been a bike guy all my life and have always wanted to get into customizing and building. This bike is an inspiration for sure :)
  6. Rockabilly Goat

My Best Craig's Find Yet

I think the Straight 8 wheels would look great on that. I have a Straight 8 and really love it ;) If nothing else, just a Straight 8 on the rear and the stock front (maybe black/black) would still look cool. Motorcycle style ;)
  7. Rockabilly Goat

Trek Rail Cruiser

Sweet upgrades! Looks great.
  8. Rockabilly Goat

Ratty 8

I was wondering at the 'racy' factor. I LOVE railing turns on mine with the flat track bars but I imagine with those you can really lay'er down. Do they allow to pedal out of the saddle?
  9. Rockabilly Goat

Ratty 8

I really dig the looks of that ride! I have a Straight 8 and been thinking about trying similar handlebars on mine. A nice Brooks with lots o' springs too. Hows the comfort factor with those bars?
  10. Rockabilly Goat

Colorado 719 to Brooklyn 718! What you know about altitude?

sweet photos! i just moved to the Springs and am in love with it!
  11. Rockabilly Goat

Greetings from Colorado

Howdy all! Life long cyclist here. Road/Mtn/Bmx but now add cruising to the list! Received an Electra Straight 8 for my 35th? birthday just over a year ago and I'm hooked. Recently married and just bought the wife an Electra Townie yesterday and we both just moved to the cycling mecca of...
Back