Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. A

Old School Rigid MTB's

Here's a couple of mine. I also have a Diamond back Axis. Jamis Durango Performance Tangent
  2. A

Walmart FatBikes?

Just ordered one.
  3. A

Hi from scorching NC!

Welcome. I too live in NC, in the great town of Havelock, home of MCAS Cherry Point.
  4. A

Western Flyer Daily Rider

Thanks guys. It was originally a single speed. The rear hub had a grease fitting and was a Resilion but no other markings.
  5. A

A few more pics
  6. A

Redline find

Just checked the rear chainstay. It's straight although i can see that the picture makes it look otherwise. The cranks were loose when I got it. Just needed some tightening up.
  7. A

Redline find

Yeah I guess the fork is backward. The seller was a young kid who said he raced it. He threw in 2 extra sets of wheels (in bad shape). His mom was there.It all needs a lot of work. Nice frame though. Thinking of maybe parting it out.
  8. A

I put this together for my wife out of parts that I had around the house but I find myself raising the seat a riding it everywhere. It's an old Western Flyer (not sure of the year) that I've had for a while. It needed rims so I took a front rim off a junk mtb that I had and the rear rim is a new...
  9. A

Redline find

I found this Redline Proline Elite XL on cl for 20 bucks. Needs some work but not bad.
  10. A

Huffy Big Daddy

Just happened to see this recently. I guess they sell them at K-Mart. It's funny how manufacturers pick up on popular trends. http://www.huffy.com/products/Product.aspx?pid=423|4|9
  11. A

Coppertone/Duplicolor Question

Duplicator has a copperplate 2can product now. It looks interesting.
  12. A

Perfect for Ridin in Da Hood

http://eastnc.craigslist.org/bik/2960007670.html
  13. A

Vdub Meets Bicycle

It's still there. I don't think they drive it. It just sits there as advertising.
  14. A

Rat Bike Demolition Derby

Only in Portlandia.
  15. A

Trek Fuel EX-5

Most I've ever paid for a bike. It was a retirement gift to myself.
  16. A

Your "other" bikes?

17. A

Old Schwinn Traveler Finished

Made some changes. A new front bar and stem and oh yeah a Brooks saddle. It's a much more comfortable ride now.
  18. A

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

The start of my Klunker build
  19. A

SHOW US YOUR KLUNKERZ

I have a basic Netflix subscription and I can't find the movie,
Back