Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. doshounds

SHOW US YOUR WORKSMAN BICYCLE

Here is mine!
  2. doshounds

Show your Ind_Chuckz Workman/Heavy duty build!

Chuck has caused more than one build. Lol. Here is my Worksman.
  3. doshounds

We are Launching a Revolutionary New Cruiser on Kickstarter!

That process is seriously being considered. It would be more cost effective if the rest of the backers were included. Almost a small class action suit. I really think a deceptive trade practices suit filed in Texas which affords triple damages would make it worthwhile to file. The...
  4. doshounds

Just an update. Still no refund or bikes. It's been nearly 2 years since I backed this project on kick starter. I think it's getting safe to say I'm out $3500 bucks. Does anyone know who purchased Cycles US? If so, please pm me so I can try to contact the new owners and hopefully get my...
  5. doshounds

He is supposedly selling his company and he said he cannot issue any refunds until the business closes. He won't answer the phone. Nothing but excuses. I think the whole deal is crap.
  6. doshounds

I invested in this project for 5 bikes and have seen nothing. Did any other members contribute to this and if so has anyone gotten their money?
  7. doshounds

2014 SE RACING 26" OM FLYER

Very nice! Last thing I need is another bike but the Orange is tempting!
  8. doshounds

Ruff frame build

I bought a 26" Felt for the front of my build and a 24X80MM for the back laced to a Sturmey Archer 2 speed kickback hub, heres a pic mocked up with a set of Electra wheels off my Rally Sport.
  9. doshounds

Felt bicycle or Electra?

I own both and I prefer Electra over Felt mainly because of the geometry and Electras designs. Although Felt has better wheel sets and tires IMHO,
  10. doshounds

7's WILD

WOW! Awesome build Chuck!
  11. doshounds

Monark Mega/Sunlite DeLuxe/Kai Cheng Fork

Re: Monark Mega Fork They are out of stock everywhere, I am going to proceed with my build with TT's and continue to look for a set and add them later. They are made by Sunlite, no one has them, found one in San Antonio at Blue Star Bikes. They have the 1" Threaded, I need 1 1/8 Threadless of...
  12. doshounds

Monark Mega/Sunlite DeLuxe/Kai Cheng Fork

Re: Monark Mega Fork Looks like the Felt fork. Would be interesting to see if the quality is up to snuff.
  13. doshounds

FELT BURNER & RAIL

Thanks man, pretty excited. Going to put some cream Schwalbes with a Brown Brooks B-67 and set of Chrome BMX bars with plump Brooks grips!
  14. doshounds

FELT BURNER & RAIL

Saw them at my LBS today. Bought the burner. Picking it up next week. I was in my work car. Awesome bike!
  15. doshounds

Electra Lakester

Heres mine after a set of Apes, Brooks Grips and some Thick Brick whitewalls:
  16. doshounds

Electra Lakester

Bought mine yesterday, seems like I always want what Electra decides not to build anymore! They are sweet, it hurt to pay full price but it was the only one left in Houston!
  17. doshounds

Any RRB members in Austin?

I got up to Austin early this AM and scored this! Ifitsfree, thanks for the tip. Things worked out anyway! :D
  18. doshounds

Any RRB members in Austin?

I am looking at a bike on CL in Austin. Just wanted to know if any members are available to look at it for me today in the MOPAC area? I will handle payment to seller and I will compensate you for your time. I cant get up there until Sunday. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!! :D
  19. doshounds

Felt Canvas Frame build-Updated-finished with pics

Re: Felt Canvas Frame build Digging this build! Cant wait to see the finished product!
  20. doshounds

"BOSS 3 ON 2" Dyno Build...Formerly Wiz Khalifa Build

Finally settled on a set of bars on this build. Now I am happy, rode it 6 miles today and and no issues!
Back