We are Launching a Revolutionary New Cruiser on Kickstarter!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an update. Still no refund or bikes. It's been nearly 2 years since I backed this project on kick starter. I think it's getting safe to say I'm out $3500 bucks. Does anyone know who purchased Cycles US? If so, please pm me so I can try to contact the new owners and hopefully get my money back. Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided.

That process is seriously being considered. It would be more cost effective if the rest of the backers were included. Almost a small class action suit. I really think a deceptive trade practices suit filed in Texas which affords triple damages would make it worthwhile to file. The attorneys would have to get paid, ha ha.

Revolutionary New Cruiser is a tad to pretentious don't you think? i mean the frames look sick! , but its really only a modern version of a stretch cruiser with a shock at the back .... i like it , but the way you name this is a bit over doing IMO

Revolutionary New Cruiser is a tad to pretentious don't you think? i mean the frames look sick! , but its really only a modern version of a stretch cruiser with a shock at the back .... i like it , but the way you name this is a bit over doing IMO
Not if it never happened!

Latest posts

Back