Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. soloace

Today's find , Tomorrows Rat

what kind f light is that!? It looks like a whizzer light...
  2. soloace

S/A

sorry if I sound retarded, but what are they?
  3. soloace

1980? mystery cruiser custom

I love that green bike!! who made it?
  4. soloace

Check out my new paint gun....

the jar is 1/4 of an ounce. I'm not sure how much paint I will be using to spray a coat on a bike. But I'm atleast going to see how this gun works for painting my bikes....
  5. soloace

Check out my new paint gun....

I just bought this sucker off ebay for $10. I thought it was be cool to paint my bikes with....it's an old 1950 Dupli-Color touch up gun. I've seen ones with bigger glass jars, but I can't seem to find one.
  6. soloace

1950 something jc higgins custom "THE HIGGINS"

yeah I love the look of this bike! very good job.... ~Joe
  7. soloace

This mornings finds

yes I agree..I am in love with those drop center rims! I'm going for almost the same look for my current project. Mine is going to be semi gloss black frame, forks, and fenders. With a B6 Schwinn horn tank that will also be semi gloss black with full gloss white for the wings, and darker green...
  8. soloace

the Excelsior

Rat that pic of your grandpa is awesome!!
  9. soloace

The Panther

yes I agree sweet bike! I say put a new paint job on her:D
  10. soloace

I'm the new guy...

well if you look at the forks on your bike in the second pic, and the forks on mine. The bend starts further down the fork on mine than yours, and I like how the bend is on my forks. and not how the new bent forks look. what I was thinking about was to buy the $200 Schwinn repros and having...
  11. soloace

I'm the new guy...

Dharma how did that turn out? and can you tell me how you did the combo?
  12. soloace

I'm the new guy...

the seat is going for a vintage seat that will be covered in a tuck n roll leather. The Bars came with the bike. I like pointing them down, or upside down to give the bike a better flow. I think I'm going to go with one front drum brake, and a rear 3 or 5 speed inturnal hub. I really want to put...
  13. soloace

Age demographic

27 here :mrgreen:
  14. soloace

I'm the new guy...

hey Kelly...no I think I'm keeping it a non motor bike. I should do some work on it this weekend!
  15. soloace

I'm the new guy...

thanks guys....the 72 spoke rims and chrome fenders are both going for vintage replacements. As will the seat. what I really want to do is get those reproduction Schwinn springer forks, and have them bent how these are, but I'm not sure what all has to be done......
  16. soloace

I'm the new guy...

here is the murray....I like the bent forks but not the quality of them. I'm going to put a Schwinn phaton horn tank on it with matching chain guard, fenders, front and rear drum brakes, skip tooth crank, I'm not sure what colors yet.....
  17. soloace

I'm the new guy...

I guys I'm new here....I've always been into old prewar -1950's balloon tire bikes, and I'm working on a few projects. One is any old Murray, and the other is a late 50's Schwinn 26" girls bike that I'll be restoring for my wife. THis site is real swell!!
Back