Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. S

My first classic bike!

I will try them! Thanks so much!
  2. S

My first classic bike!

Well I'm still in the removing the rust stage right now! LoL! I don't have just a whole lot of time and my bike isn't kept at my house so sometimes it is hard to find time. I'm enjoying it alot though!
  3. S

My first classic bike!

I love your aqua bicycle seat! I may paint my bike that color to match!
  4. S

My first classic bike!

Thanks so much! All we have around here is a Gearhead. Do you think they will be able to help?
  5. S

My first classic bike!

Wow! Thanks so much! The diagram is super helpful! Does anyone know where I could get a new seat? All I can seem to find are banana seats and I really don't want one of those.
  6. S

My first classic bike!

Oic! That would be kewl. yea.
  7. S

My first classic bike!

Thanks! Maybe someday! LoL!
  8. S

My first classic bike!

What are forks? Sorry. I'm new.
  9. S

Sasza (Sasha) welcomes

Welcome!! I love the green!
  10. S

Hey from Norfolk UK

Welcome! I'm new too! To the site and the bikes!!
  11. S

My first classic bike!

I've begun work on my first classic bike. These are pictures of when I first got it and once I get it all sanded and free of rust I will post a few more. If anyone knows where I can get a bolt to hold the handle bars in place in the middle I would really appreciated it. I'm also trying to...
  12. S

Just got this Sears??

I just want to clean it up, but I also want to do it all right so when I'm done it looks and rides great.
  13. S

Just got this Sears??

I'm definitely doing the white walls!
  14. S

Just got this Sears??

Hey! Yea! That's it! Here's another one!
  15. S

Just got this Sears??

LoL! I'll figure the pics out when I get off work!
  16. S

Just got this Sears??

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 89&theater I just got this bike a couple of days ago. I've started sanding but I'm open to any and all suggestions and advice!!
  17. S

Hello From Arkansas!

Hey Everyone! My name is Shandelle and I have just gotten my first classic bike. From what I have researched, it looks like a Sears bike. It needs a whole lot of work, I've started by sanding the rust off to begin, but I'm not sure really about any of this because I'm just getting into it. The...
  18. S

old bikes in iowa

Hey! I just got a Sears bike like the ones in the pictures here. It needs alot of work and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips?
Back