Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. J

Denver Pedal Bar

This thing was just launched in Denver! Read more here: http://www.denveroffthewagon.com/2011/0 ... is-weekend also on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/DenverPedalBar
  2. J

Felt Bicycle Pics

Where did you find that light and bracket? Nice ride!
  3. J

Need some advice..?

Just thought It would be a cool bike for my little girl. But yeah, if you find someone local, im sure that would be a much easier sale. If not, keep me in mind.
  4. J

Need some advice..?

How much do you want for it including shipping?
  5. J

Need some advice..?

Is that a kids bike? What size? I might want it...
  6. J

Cycles US - "Temporarily Out of Stock...Sorry!"

Thanks, Drew. Maybe im missing something, but the problem with the Felt wheels is they only sell the 24" Black as a front. I really want two black 24" wheels (Front & Rear).
  7. J

This thought has crossed my mind as well. Its been several weeks since I have found parts that i need from them.
  8. J

I really like this site - they ship fast, and have been great in the past. But now everything i need, they are out of stock. C'mon! Where else can i find a front and rear 24" wheel that will support a 3" tire?
  9. J

Fat Trike

NICE!!! That is awesome! Love it.
  10. J

Custom FELT Rat Rod

I almost put a street sweeper on there, but didnt want to hide those fat tires. I decided to put a stubby on there instead.
  11. J

Custom FELT Rat Rod

Most definitely stretched out. The steering column has been cut down to size since that pic and the front end is now finished.
  12. J

Custom FELT Rat Rod

Re: Custom FELT Rat Rod (PIC UPDATE 3/1) Got the frame back from the powder coater yesterday and did a final mock up. Not finished but getting real close. Im thinking i might need some sort of vinyl graphic/pin-striping on the top side of the frame to give it some character. Seems a little...
  13. J

Grip shift converted to suicide

Anyone know if Mr. ....... is still producing these/selling them? Is anyone else making something like this yet?
  14. J

Help me decide which bike to buy

DECISION MADE! The chopper actually belongs to a member of this fourm and we have several mutual friends in common, so i would like to support him. There will always be more Rally Sports that come around. So i am taking the Chopper for myself, and i called my buddy who just had his cruiser...
  15. J

Mr. Rally Sport just said he would knock $25 off the price because the rear tire is flat. That now makes it $150... man... im so torn. please help!
  16. J

you think i can put a normal saddle on that chopper?
  17. J

two bikes on craigslist: A white single speed Rally Sport with black apes and red spokes for $175. (I've wanted a RS for a long time) or This chopper for $200 My wife will only let me buy one :(
  18. J

Felt VS. Electra

There is no VS. - there is only "and". For example, "I have a Felt AND an Electra." Just buy one of each.
  19. J

Nirve Switchblade Finished...

Re: Nirve Switchblade Finished... *new pics* AMAZING work! Real clean.
  20. J

FELT Frame Kits (New Project)

I ordered the FELT ALLOY CRUISER CRANKSET: • Cold Forged 170mm Aluminum Arms • Aluminum 46T Chainwheel • Includes USA/Euro BB Converter • Includes Euro Sealed Cartridge BB • Retro fits most Felt cruisers
Back