Search results

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  1. porkchopzz4

Ham Jam Vintage Bicycle Ride Chattanooga TN 4/27

Here is the FB event page which is probably the easiest to share: https://www.facebook.com/events/168783736635904/
  2. porkchopzz4

The 2nd Annual Coaster's Ham Jam Bicycle Show Marietta, GA

Hi It's Saturday 27th - what flyer is showing the 28th? Thanks Justin
  3. porkchopzz4

Ham Jam Vintage Bicycle Ride Chattanooga TN 4/27

Re: 2nd Annual Ham Jam Vintage Bicycle Ride Chattanooga TN 4/27 Send me shirt sizes for you and your wife so I can be sure to save you each one! :) Which reminds me.... we're going to make April 8th the deadline to let me know shirt sizes (just post them in this thread). I'll have extra...
  4. porkchopzz4

I'm not really understanding this logic. There are 14 categories to enter bikes in and only 5 of them are BMX specific. It seems like so many BMX bikes going to be there would mean you'd want to come out just to show everyone there are other kinds of bikes.... :)
  5. porkchopzz4

Lots of chatter on Facebook... about 50 bikes pre-registered... and I know of at least another 50 that will be there that aren't registered. Superskunk is playing 11AM-2PM with raffle prizes given away after every song. Louie's Cafe is our food vendor onsite and will have biscuits in the morning...
  6. porkchopzz4

March 19th. Smoopy's Spring Swap and Shine

A few pics from the show:
  7. porkchopzz4

PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-29 UPDATE)

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-11 UPDATE) I think it looks really good with the red :)
  8. porkchopzz4

Just the newer style open end ones in aqua and hot pink :)
  9. porkchopzz4

A look at something I'm bringing.... :)
  10. porkchopzz4

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-6) It's made in China - the agent I use in China was already making almost the same frame (in hi-ten with multi-speed drop outs) as an industrial bike, so that's the only reason these got made - the jigs and all were already in existence. I didn't...
  11. porkchopzz4

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-6) Just sand blast one - I've got one that we had media blasted and powdered black being built up right now with a 8 speed Sturmey Archer in back and a Phil Wood 32H in front... it's going to be sweet :)
  12. porkchopzz4

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE (3-6) There is actually a bit more space than that - the final version ended up being 118mm OLD, so the stays are spaced slightly wider than shown in the drawing :)
  13. porkchopzz4

Re: PROJECT PORKCHOP BMX 26" LANDRACE Steve, this is going to turn out awesome :) Lambo, he rides for Felt now (Devon Smillie) - a friend built that Landrace in the pics of him doing tricks, then he was the first one to ride it (no warm up or anything, he just got rad on it instantly and his...
  14. porkchopzz4

I'm excited about this - going to bring a few Landrace 26" F/F's which I'm make available for a super low cash price is anyone is interested. I'm also bringing my bartender :)
  15. porkchopzz4

I think I'm going to try to swing this.... I'll probably just bring a bike to ride and some NOS/used stuff to sell. No trailer this time ;)
  16. porkchopzz4

WELCOME TO PORKCHOP BMX!

It also takes 26" wheels I don't sell either. I don't sell complete bikes. I have a 1" seat post I am listing with about 60 other items I'm working on right now.
  17. porkchopzz4

WELCOME TO PORKCHOP BMX!

Total length of the steer tube, including the threads.
  18. porkchopzz4

WELCOME TO PORKCHOP BMX!

Actually...... http://bmxmuseum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=280203 BMX Pro Devon Smillie (he rides for DK and Felt) does a little field testing on it - pics on the 2nd page of that thread. :D
  19. porkchopzz4

WELCOME TO PORKCHOP BMX!

Thanks Steve! Yep, I only do this once a year... just a few hours left to stock up :D
Back