Thanks for having me!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Middle aged, self employed, laid back country boy here from MI. I ride a fixie, a freeride/mountain bike that doubles as my urban assault vehicle with a rim and tire swap and I finally got a old bike with a tank to "rat rod" out, which is what brought me here. Great site, thanks for making it possible.

Welcome , you will definitely find alot of
Good ideas here along with advice and
Inspiration. ...

~Rafael ~

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Now you went and done did it....you're in deep and there's no turning back now! Hope you have an understanding wife...HAHAHA Welcome to the site!
You ain't lying....lol..My girl is very cool with all my weird (expensive and time consuming) habits. I just accidentally bought a schwinn 10 speed and the oldest tricycle i ever seen....oh god help me.

Don't get me started on what I accidentally buy/ acquire ....in the last week alone their are two guitars, an amp, a bass bin, three Lionel train signs, a Lionel free standing magnetic crain and just tonight traded for a light for one of my bikes....this afternoon I was making a deal for steering colum and gas pedal for my hot rod....weeks not over yet

Latest posts

Back