WINTER BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blink said:
http://www.instructables.com/id/Ski-Bike/

wish i had some snow for one.
i really want to build one.

thats the link i based mine off of. except i made some changes to mine and i think it worked out for the better. i used a full suspension 26inch mountain bike. and left the pedals on it so i could have a really comfortable place to stand. mines made for catchin big air!

Easy E

Here is my 1937 Fleetwing bicycle in the snow. It has been in the family for 72 years! :shock:

DSC02679.jpg

DSC02678.jpg

And here is my sister, she has been in the family for almost 3 years. :mrgreen:
PICT0006-1.jpg

Man, that's some tall grass in your yard! :wink: You should have made a little snowman as well.

had a couple bikes out today, with the sun it was 12 degrees, heat wave. I took the chopper down the road and the front wheel was sliding all over, but the rear was real stable.
pan1.jpg

Panther
pan2.jpg

Panther
bm4.jpg

chopper
bm3.jpg

chopper
bm1.jpg

Hope I can get another bike ready for Detroit Autorama, it's just been brutally cold.

Beautiful panther dan.

I Think i got yall beat on snow this year.. :roll:

PICT0609.jpg

ill snap more pics of the bike boneyard beside my garage.. its pretty deep. i burried the blue one in the above pic shoveling.

yeah i think with that back tire(slick) you'd get plenty of traction even though theres not al ot of teard, just a lot of surface area gotavan. :mrgreen:

that thing has like a little baby rat trap springer on it!!! nice bike murrayeliminator!!!

Easy E

Back