WINTER BICYCLE PHOTOS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:? :? i'M THINKING rain DOSENT COUNT! :roll: :roll: j/K! Nice liner and interesting light setup! :wink:

Hi guys we are suppose to get the "BIG STROM" tonight. I work 4pm to Midnight. Strom was suppose to start at 7pm
9 to 14inchs of snow expected got lucky did not start till 11pm then halfway home started to sleet which made it easer to see. Only an inch or so of snow on streets so far.
100_5157.jpg

100_5153.jpg

100_5154.jpg

100_5158.jpg

Keep riding Thanks Skip

TheDuke said:
:? :? i'M THINKING rain DOSENT COUNT! :roll: :roll: j/K! Nice liner and interesting light setup! :wink:
HA HAAA! that's funny!

Here's my 'headlight' rig in it's forth and final configuration, (the first 2 configs. were off the goose neck)
DSC02567.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

and this closest i'll get to any kind of 'retro' light until i get one of those bullets!
:|
sorry a lil off topic!

Thanks sensor, the Rugby Streamline is one of my favorites. I scored it off eBay about six years ago and then freed it from a grandfatherly overcoat of red house paint.

I’m glad I brought it back in after taking the picture; it would be up to it’s axels by now. The average annual snowfall here (Seattle) is 3”, for the last two weeks it has been accumulating and we have about a foot now. Everything has slowed down which is good for the holidays as long as the power doesn’t go out.

Phil

not a rat, but it's how I've been getting to work this winter:

3155601160_6a05e95b7b_b.jpg

it was snowing pretty heavily today and all the motorists were freaking out. I was having a good time.

After work:
3155601310_4b762a3a7f_b.jpg

really cold ride home, but still fun. I've upgraded my lights this winter, now sporting two Fenix L2D's up front for twice as much headlight power. And 3 PlanetBike Superflash blinkies on the back, one on the wheelstay, one on the seatpost, and another on my backpack. The Down Low Glow kit adds a lot with the snow to reflect it. Problem is the front tube dims a little when it gets cold and wet. I think I need some sort of clip-on front fender too.

I love the looks I get from people :mrgreen:

Still not much snow here, but enough to play around in.
IMG_1701.jpg

For those that don't know, bmx in the snow is tons of fun, that is until you wipe out and get hurt. Managed to twist my left shin and bust up my knee.
IMG_0057.jpg

necessaryevil said:
For those that don't know, bmx in the snow is tons of fun, that is until you wipe out and get hurt. Managed to twist my left shin and bust up my knee.
IMG_0057.jpg

:shock: Beautiful BMX bike. What size are those crank arms? 180mm?

Like Joeymac, not a rat but my daily ride. I have some MTB tires on it now, but just ordered some studded tires after a few close calls.
downsized_1219081708.jpg

I need Ratrod to detail my bike after this winter is over. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
1219081709.jpg

1219081708a.jpg

bicycleguy said:
Here's me trying out my skibike
100_4186.jpg

YES!!! another ski biker!!! ill have to post up some pics of mine now......stinkin camera takes forever to donwload pics

Easy E

More close up pics of Ski Bikes please. My son and I really want to build one and need some ideas.

Check out Nitro Circus Slopecycle video on Youtube. Cool ride but WAAAY overpriced at $750.

Latest posts

Back