Will it ever stop snowing?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are supposed to get another 4 to 6 inches tonight to give us a grand total of 75 inches this winter. Would anybody in a warmer state like to adopt a 40 year old kid? And I'll say it again "where is this global warming they keep promising"?

It was real weird this afternoon, drizle, rain, monsoon rain, sleet, snow, big snow, rain, thunderstorm, and now it's light rain. Spring is fun.....I think......

Well, I got my first long ride in yesterday on the road bike. All the MTB trails are closed for the spring thaw, so might as well put in the base miles and get the legs ready for a big season on two wheels. Let's just hope that snow they are yapping about early next week for MN stays down in Iowa or never appears alltogether!

we got 25 inches in Northern Minnesota last night. I want to know what all of this talk of global warming is about.

lan513 said:
we got 25 inches in Northern Minnesota last night. I want to know what all of this talk of global warming is about.
Really! You guys got SOCKED! Ours in the Metro is gone, but Fridays forcast is rain/snow mix. Minnesota.... wadda ya do? (Besides shovel.)

Back