Who's in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see an adult sized pig bike in your future.
The Pig showed up. 1954 Roadmaster. Looks to have been rolling in the mud. I’m loving this frame though. It came to me real crusty and has been welded on. It will get a motor down the line but I think I will move all or most of the parts from a previous
IMG_3983.jpeg
IMG_3984.jpeg
IMG_3986.jpeg
IMG_3985.jpeg
IMG_3988.jpeg
IMG_3989.jpeg
muscle bike build for now. As I go I will be mocking things up for the motor, to be installed later on. I will make another tank, and it will we a template for a real tank in the future.

I'm in. Who else? Call out anyone that you think SHOULD be in... even if they are dragging their feet! :D

@Captain Awesome (of course he is)
@Pondo (It's my project, so you better! :p )
@JNOACK ? <----- (Guaranteed me he'd finish or he'd pay me $200 U.S. o_O )
@Chad T ?
@OddJob ?
@Ulu ? (You're local... so... )
@tanksalot ?
@The Renaissance Man ?
@kingfish254 ? (He never joins because he's scared)

Who else?
I’m in that’s for sure, be my first but y’all will like it

The Pig showed up. 1954 Roadmaster. Looks to have been rolling in the mud. I’m loving this frame though. It came to me real crusty and has been welded on. It will get a motor down the line but I think I will move all or most of the parts from a previousView attachment 246275View attachment 246276View attachment 246277View attachment 246278View attachment 246279View attachment 246280muscle bike build for now. As I go I will be mocking things up for the motor, to be installed later on. I will make another tank, and it will we a template for a real tank in the future.
I've decided to throw my hat in the ring with this 54 Hawthorne. 1st custom build so nice to see a similar frame being done. IMG_20230810_120441256_HDR.jpg

So….. y’all forgot ALL about me!

-ol’ ‘skinny tire Jude’ with a bunch of stingray frames and parts just laying around….

I see how y’all are!

I feel like Rudolph, not joining in any of the reindeer games!!!!!! 😭

Just giving y’all a hard time. :21:

I’m with @Ulu on this one; Unfortunately, I need sit this one out!!!!!

He’s got the jag, I got a different kind of muscle bike I need to work on…. A KZ650!

So, I’m doing my own MBBO. I’ll keep y’all posted and you can track the build if interested under the appropriate forum.

Do good!
IMG_8586.jpeg

So….. y’all forgot ALL about me!

-ol’ ‘skinny tire Jude’ with a bunch of stingray frames and parts just laying around….

I see how y’all are!

I feel like Rudolph, not joining in any of the reindeer games!!!!!! 😭

Just giving y’all a hard time. :21:

I’m with @Ulu on this one; Unfortunately, I need sit this one out!!!!!

He’s got the jag, I got a different kind of muscle bike I need to work on…. A KZ650!

So, I’m doing my own MBBO. I’ll keep y’all posted and you can track the build if interested under the appropriate forum.

Do good!
View attachment 246668
KZ650
Zr7 swingarm
Zx6 forks
PM chicane wheels

IMG_1945.jpeg

Not mine. Buddy Doug’s project

I've decided to throw my hat in the ring with this 54 Hawthorne. 1st custom build so nice to see a similar frame being done. View attachment 246458
A neighbor heard about the build and just dropped these off for me at work.
I had a set of the red 5 spoke rims back in the day but mine were black. Heavy wheels. Not seeing a manufacturer stamp, maybe inside. The 48 spoke rims have huge axel's, I'm guessing for a freestyle bike. They'll need new spokes. This hasn't even started and I've got 3 sets of rims to choose from and a couple more sets getting donated this weekend.
IMG_20230830_194545221.jpg
IMG_20230830_195533034.jpg
IMG_20230830_195610004.jpg
IMG_20230830_195618315.jpg

Back