Who's in?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little personal trivia, my first buildoff here was 10 yrs ago in the MBBO. So yeah I gotta build something or two in the tenth year of being here. Schwinn since I'm only 60 miles south of Chicago. XR7 because I AM down to clown...🤡

I’m imagining something wheelie cool. 😎
You in I can recall a really sweet tank tank
208733-24035C13-BCE8-4F4F-A178-39356432D396 (1).jpeg

I’m imagining something wheelie cool. 😎

🤣🤣🤣

Here’s hoping. Test fit was quick and smooth with scrap hardware and mock up wheels

Considering the facility I got these from uses about 5000 of these pieces a month it should be no issue to get tons more

I don't even know what's in your head.
But now I want to see it too...
The one I'd really like to do is an adult sized Huffy Rail based on the frame from an Eldorado, like the one @Jake Sensi built in this last build off.
1692455523171.png

It might not be easy to find one of these so I may redo the top tubes on a frame I had to resemble these. I'm thinking 24" rear wheel, 26" fork, 20" front wheel, etc to compliment my '66.

This will take more time, tools and parts than I'll be able to muster for this MBBO so maybe next year. This time around I'm thinking I might go really tall or really fat. Built out of junkers of course.

I see an adult sized pig bike in your future.
I’m thinking the same. Basically what I did for last years big build off. All of my build off bikes have been 26”. I broke my girls muscle bike down for frame bits when I build this bike as motorized. I think I’ll throw together the bits for a quick build.
IMG_1172.jpeg
IMG_3960.jpeg

Back