Whats your favorite bicycle noise?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a noise drive me crazy yesterday. Had been riding for a couple miles and then i start hearing a little grinding click every full turn at the pedals, i stopped, looked it over, everything looked good, started riding again and the noise was gone, oh well. Then about a half mile later its back :| same thing look it over, nothing, ride it, its still there this time. ride home, clicking all the way, put it in the stand and the noise disappears. i was sure the noise was at the cranks but everything looked good, so i messed with the gears for a bit just trying to get the noise to show back up.... still cant find it. rode another mile or so and the noise came back, i just happened to be on main street riding down the sidewalk in front of some store windows, i looked in the reflection and the kickstand was hanging down just enough to touch the crank as it passed by :lol: Didnt care so much after that :mrgreen:

the sound of my kids making the police siren noise as they chase me, playing cops and robbers.
the sound of the tires hitting the ground at the same time after a well executed bunny hop.

Let's face it, I never really grew up anyway.

CCR said:
I had a noise drive me crazy yesterday. Had been riding for a couple miles and then i start hearing a little grinding click every full turn at the pedals, i stopped, looked it over, everything looked good, started riding again and the noise was gone, oh well. Then about a half mile later its back :| same thing look it over, nothing, ride it, its still there this time. ride home, clicking all the way, put it in the stand and the noise disappears. i was sure the noise was at the cranks but everything looked good, so i messed with the gears for a bit just trying to get the noise to show back up.... still cant find it. rode another mile or so and the noise came back, i just happened to be on main street riding down the sidewalk in front of some store windows, i looked in the reflection and the kickstand was hanging down just enough to touch the crank as it passed by :lol: Didnt care so much after that :mrgreen:

wow.. the smallest thing ... :lol:

Latest posts

Back