What's in your stable?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well I had to get some housepaint out of the garage, which meant moving the bikes outside...Viola! Instant photo op! It got me to thinking what other folks collection might look like. So what the heck, let's see what's in your stable. Here's mine-
stable1.jpg

From left to right, FatnHuffy, Ol Faithful, Grateful Red, Tank and trailer(my old mtn bike and now cargo puller), The Oxford, My GF Klunker, The Silent Gray Fellow (my 700c road bike) and lastly, my sadly underused full suspension Mongoose Pro.

err...
Picture135.jpg

truthfully i mostly ride just two. the rest are just things i hang onto or projects in one stage or another.

See this thread for me viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18660
...but I did add another bike yesterday. A Murray Monteray was on CL for $30 and followed me home after I went and looked at it. This time I will photo document the build. Oh, and it's gonna have blue tires...that's all I know at this moment. :mrgreen:

mastronaut said:
Gotta be careful putting the bikes on the curb, lots of 'collectors' out there looking for a cheap deal... :lol:

that's where I got some of them! :D

I'm glad to see there is a gathering place for people as mental as me :D .
Joey Mac takes the cake though :lol:

Here are all my custom steeds backed up at the cantina. The silver one is my wife's bike, the rest are mine. I know I've got 4 to 1 over her in these pics (actually it's 7 to 1 if you count my road bike, downhill mountain bike, and Eco Trekker too :oops: ) but she doesn't seem to mind too much. :p -Al

DSC00995.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00997.jpg

DSC00998.jpg

DSC01000.jpg

DSC01008.jpg

Back