What toy version of your favorite cars can you not find?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In Arkansas bombing the trails on a Dayton.
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
MIne would be the Trabant 601, i have one found one toy of it in person :D
mytrabi_zps5d17deca.jpg

After a wheel swap :mrgreen:
mytrabi2_zps9175d604.jpg

Any if anyone can get any ones of it LMK :mrgreen:

Oh and a 1980's Mercedes 300d wagon, one of my favorite cars. Wish I could find one that wasn't all rotted out around here.

Yeah I had a 1978 Mercedes 240d and I loved it! Wasn't a wagon though just a 4 door sedan. 45+mpg and the style and luxury that is Mercedes Benz. Always wanted the wagon though.

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah I had a 1978 Mercedes 240d and I loved it! Wasn't a wagon though just a 4 door sedan. 45+mpg and the style and luxury that is Mercedes Benz. Always wanted the wagon though.

Cool, I wanted one when I was teenage. My dad refuse let me get it cuz it has many issues and parts are expensive

Mine was about the most reliable car I've ever had. Only thing that ever needed attention was the starter when I bought it, glow plugs every 2-3 years, battery every 3-5 years, valve adjustment every 50k miles (I did myself), remember to check the oil often and plug in the block heater in the winter. Other than that for a car with 500,000+ miles I paid $500 for I couldn't complain. I have no doubt if the rust hadn't been so bad I'd still be driving it.

outskirtscustoms said:
Mine was about the most reliable car I've ever had. Only thing that ever needed attention was the starter when I bought it, glow plugs every 2-3 years, battery every 3-5 years, valve adjustment every 50k miles (I did myself), remember to check the oil often and plug in the block heater in the winter. Other than that for a car with 500,000+ miles I paid $500 for I couldn't complain. I have no doubt if the rust hadn't been so bad I'd still be driving it.

Ahh,

What TOY version of your favorite car... just sayin 8)

outskirtscustoms said:

Sound good car.

Gold Street Customs said:
That is nice but $4,000 is a bit more than I'd spend on it, if the dash didn't have the crack and he fixed the other small stuff maybe. I may have found one today, it's an '81 300D with the sunroof all power, and the 5cyl turbo diesel. It's sitting in the yard behind a friend's auto shop but needs a windshield. I'm gonna try to talk to him about it in the next few days.

Back