What makes you smile?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I thought perhaps we could see the other side of the "what ticks you off" coin-
Spinning a wheel I just built from scratch
That first ride on a finished build
Finding a $5 bill in the dryer

my baby boy Eli !!! and my wife Megan !!!
my dog Penny
thursday afternoons
a cold Root Beer
moms italian beef and scalloped potatoes, grandmas gravy and ham on toast
banjo pickin
the Jerk (Steve Martin)
riding a bike instead of driving a car
schwinns :wink:

Besides my Family ...I love to see little kids SMILE when I give them a bicycle to take home...makes my day.. :D

This ones easy, everything that dont tick me off :lol: seriously The Lord ,knowing he loves me and will never let me down,My wife because she loves me and puts up with 80 bikes in the backyard and never asks how much I on spent on the package that just came in the mail ,or what the heck it is,My son for just really being a good kid and going out of his way to please me,my daughter for just wanting to spend time with me and drawing me pictures with hearts everywhere,ok enough mushy, My 72 Monte Carlo hitting passing gear at 70mph and the sound of a V8 in the world of economy whispers,Any flat black 55 Chevy Post car,College Cyclery :wink: playing drums,,and finally when the kids on the $600 dollar bmx bikes say....nice bike!!!

-First early morning drop in while skateboarding
-Double clutching my '65 pickup, it's hard with the pedals a mile apart, but doable
-Riding really old bikes as fast as possible down the middle of the road, while passing cars
-Fighting forest fires

The deep throaty rumble of a built v8 engine, actually makes me giggle ...... Boobs, Hotrods, GOOD FOOD, Beer, music, Friends, Girls, children playin and having fun.. Idk thats my list, YALL KNOW YA WANTED TO PUT THE SECOND ONE ON MY LIST!! :lol: :lol:

My wife and baby, riding any of my bikes, enjoying the outdoors, the exhaust burble of my Z28 with SLP Loudmouth catback next to a Prius at a stoplight, a baddazz car, a nice project car or bike, a nice find even if its a bit rusty, having time to do what I want, Rock 'n Roll and food!

3-4viewsm2.jpg

When I pass roadies wearing spandex on full carbon, Dura-ace equiped multi thousand dollar bikes on my tallbike made out of huffy mountain bikes.

Latest posts

Back