What makes you smile?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finding a car that i can acutally buy. :roll: found one today, the coolest seller ive met yet. has a '62 galaxie 500 4 door and im gettin it for 800 clams. WOO! :mrgreen:

pinstriping, running anything I built myself (bikes, RC's, my Jeep)
passing a gaggle of spandex wearing roadbikers while wearing flip-flops, a Panama Jack hat and smoking a cigarette (did I mention I was half in the bag as well) riding a Rockhopper.

last but not least BOOBIES

flatfender said:
pinstriping, running anything I built myself (bikes, RC's, my Jeep)
passing a gaggle of spandex wearing roadbikers while wearing flip-flops, a Panama Jack hat and smoking a cigarette (did I mention I was half in the bag as well) riding a Rockhopper.

last but not least BOOBIES

I think the smoking thing has got you hallucinating BIG TIMES...

when my wife winks at me (all the time)
my dogs
riding a cruiser ANYWHERE!
getting the hole-shot on a full gate and leading the first lap

i was riding my 3 speed up hill in a long sleve t-shirt with slacks, wing-tips, and oakleys. passed 2 guys decked out in matching spandex that had the nerve to laugh at me as i passed.... so i looked over my shoulder and said, "nice shorts"

when obnoxious drivers pass you at a ridiculous speed then a mile down the road you pass him pulled over and i just cruise on by with a big ol' grin :D

greg66 said:
MY KID GIRLFRIEND AND SCHWINN'S :mrgreen:

hey greg, i think thats against the law. :) :p :)

kid girlfriends that is.

8) 8) nothing better then hitting the rev limiter on my tuned K2 750 gixxer! 8) 8)

Thought i would make it two for two. Wow 2009 time flys! Haven't been around much since my trike build, but now the build continues...Anyway back to the topic at hand! My son just learned to balance on his bike, now that made me really smile!! :) :D :D

My Sting-Ray

Hearing the perfect song for the moment on the radio.

Making others smile and laugh.

The days where everything seems to go right.

Having the perfect comeback.

My cats

Hitting all of the greens on the way to work-and on the way back home.

Being at a light with my bike in the back of my truck and getting a grin, thumbs up, or a "had one when I was a kid."

Back