What is your Favorite car?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GT500 setup like Eleanor
ecargallery.jpg

homer_doh.gif

I forgot about that car! a top 10 in my list

410 CI Keith Craft Crate Engine w/Aluminum Heads (535hp)
Fast Fuel Injection
Tremec TKO Manual Transmission
Fab 9- 9" rear w/ 3:70 Gear ratio and Posi Traction installed
Concept One serpentine drive belt system

in the words of Tim Allen

awwrrr awwwrrr awwrrr ....more POWER!

FW

Have you ever seen that episode of the Munsters, where they're talking to a car manufacturer. The manufacturer is a magician, and he casts spells on other manufactures cars so that the gas gage doesnt read right or the car keeps on going through tires, so that the owner of the car will get mad at the car and buy one from the other manufactuer. Herman asks the manufactuer " have you ever cursed a whole car, instead of part of a car?" The manufacturer responds " Sure, I have have!!! Dont you remember the Edsel?"

haha....just playin...nice car.

musclebikes said:
Have you ever seen that episode of the Munsters, where they're talking to a car manufacturer. The manufacturer is a magician, and he casts spells on other manufactures cars so that the gas gage doesnt read right or the car keeps on going through tires, so that the owner of the car will get mad at the car and buy one from the other manufactuer. Herman asks the manufactuer " have you ever cursed a whole car, instead of part of a car?" The manufacturer responds " Sure, I have have!!! Dont you remember the Edsel?"

haha....just playin...nice car.
I remember that episode...I saw it as rerun of course :wink:

I rode in these in school
027.jpg
025.jpg
I still need; '32 Ford, '53 ford, '62 Galaxie, '77 Town Car, '67 442, '77 F-250 4-door '68 Roadrunner, and another Crown Vic cop car. I had a '88 ISP with a 351 interceptor, never should have sold it.

That would be tuff to pick just 1. OK a real 427 COBRA, a 289 Cobra would do, maybe one of Enzo's early Testarosa's, a monster motored 41 Willys, a splitwindow Vette , bigblock Vette, nice 1930 - 1940 Ford hotrod, my uncles long gone 1953 Studebaker with a 58 pontiac fuelie mill, most any ratrods, kustoms, Hemi's, anything old, sleek, sporty and/or fast, that Edsel Wagon kicks it, too. OK a real COBRA . Dangerous Dan

I wish...
DSCN1132.jpg

Not a car, but I wish via water...
adams1.jpg

What I'm currently working on, a 1973 Dart Swinger w/ 73,000 original miles and no rust. I say current, but it's in mothballs until 2010 when our house is paid for. Plans include a 440 w/ remote mount turbo.
DSCN1429.jpg

If I was going to buy a new kid car to race all the new stangs and upcoming Challengers and Camaros.
bmw135i.jpg

:wink: A guy can dream can't he?

OK, 1966 Olds 98! My fav and I own it!!! 4th generation owner. My Great Grandfather got it in 67, been in the family ever since. I grew up in this car, what a blast. Yes, thats a flat tire, Yes, the .... Tranny is leaking! Runs like a Champ though, its just been sitting there for the winter. I figure it will be one of those cars I finish when I'm 60 years old, Cuz I'm never getting rid of it!!!
bikes002.jpg
bikes004.jpg

Dude that Olds is awsome!!! 455 I hope :mrgreen: There's an abandon junkyard with one of those but it's doors deep in the muck :( Does have A heads on it's 455, and there's a '74 442 taking a nose dive in the ground too :?

425 High Comp. / Rochester Carb, I think. not very good from what I hear. Jet- A - Way Trans. This thing has Power everything! (except door locks) :roll:

SInce my first choice wasn't really a car... 1969 Yenko Nova. Not only is it a good looking, understated, clean classic, Yenko was quoted saying it "pushed the limits of consumer liability". With the right driver and tires, it could achieve a 3.7 second 0-60 time. I'd love to have one, plain jane wheels and trim with a well hidden contemporary stereo.

66olds98 said:
OK, 1966 Olds 98! My fav and I own it!!! 4th generation owner. My Great Grandfather got it in 67, been in the family ever since. I grew up in this car, what a blast. Yes, thats a flat tire, Yes, the dang Tranny is leaking! Runs like a Champ though, its just been sitting there for the winter. I figure it will be one of those cars I finish when I'm 60 years old, Cuz I'm never getting rid of it!!!
bikes002.jpg
bikes004.jpg

heres my 98 :) 63 olds 98 with 61,000 miles
the lowering is via photoshop lol
l_edeac939264bb5425746239de49273f7.jpg

I havent needed any yet I got it last spring and only put 500 miles on it
I work at NAPA auto parts and lots of stuff is still available there yet :)
so I will be hoarding some parts ( brakes hoses and stuff) while i still get a super discount :)

I am a big fan of edsels & anything else built by ford. heres this weeks favorite... my 1993 mustang convertable that i just bought for a mere $500.00

mustang.jpg

i sold my last 5.0 about 4 years ago (due to a baby on the way) but now its time to get "back in the saddle" :D

Re: What is your Favorite car? Mustang 5.0

That reminds me of one summer couple years back. A friend and I saw this mustang 5.0 It was all mudered out, Black everything, Couldnt even see through the windows! This guy was selling it for $500! Good deal right? We bought it thinking we could turn it for a quick buck just for the engine if anything. Wish I had some Pics! It was painted with a Wagner House Sprayer, One corner of the driver seat was sticking through the floor board, the doors had no spring in them so they just flapped around when they werent shut, no radio, nothing, just bare bones. This thing was faster than snot. We called it "Pure Evil"! Anyways, Turns out the owners was trying to build some sort of drag car, which I ended up dragging a few times through the city! This car was loud! So, my buddy went to get some spark wires and the such. When he went to install they didnt reach at all, He went back to Napa. The Napa man came out to see exactly what was going on, he says" Yea they wont reach, cuz thats a F150 engine". Still 5.0 but, way tougher, camshaft all that stuff, so, point of that story wasnt anything except that the summer went by very FAST! We did sell it, $500. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back