What is your Favorite car?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
moparmayhem93 said:
did i hear bmw?!?!??!
my brother drives a 1984 533i
if i could afford them i would drive one but there a smidge bit pricy

i'm also a fan of these little machines
to say the least i'd kill for one
rollpan1.jpg

I have an R/T, it was my dream truck...2003 VERY FAST!! its for sell too
PICT1439.jpg

PICT1432.jpg

i feel ya. i had a couple cutlass's rodded out, a rivi and a 77 camaro, among some other hoopties. a wife and 3 kids later i have a 03 pontiac montana. :roll:

Alright guys listen to this.

My dad and I spot an add in the newspaper... "1937 Dodge Truck : $300 OBO"

We called the house that was selling this truck, then I hear these words, "It's Sold". My heart broke... I almost cried.
My dad asked the lady if we could ride bikes down there with a camera and take some pictures of the truck we missed out on... she was nice and didn't mind at all... here it is, had an engine and everything... 300 bucks or best offer... what a lucky man who got this... we were just too late lol.

rattruck1.jpg

This is way to hard. I tried to narrow it down to just a few.
Rat.jpg

A chopped fenderless two door sedan with a healthy small block for my ratrod.
L88.jpg

A L88 coupe for blasting out the neighbors windows!
jaguar_d-type_3-4_track.jpg

A Jag D-type Just because they look and sound so awesome.
davescarstuff002.jpg

A early 50s Chevy or olds chopped shaved and bagged for late night cruising.
550spyder.jpg

This is a car I actually owned a replica of years ago. Wish I still had it.
Plus many many more. I guess I will keep playing the lotto!

FW did you get to take it for a spin??? that car has been in my top ten all my life.

the only one i would choose over it is the better one

Daytona Coupe
SPF%20Coupe.jpg

daytcpe-miller-co.jpg

375web.jpg

UCWT asked
FW did you get to take it for a spin???

ha ha no I wish..I did not even get a chance to sit in it let alone get a ride in it :cry: As soon as I was done and the other custome bike builder friend of mine who does very high end custom car builds did his outstanding work on it! ...it was then off to Vagas. I hope he drops by sometime this summer and gives me a ride :mrgreen:

I must addmit I'm with you on the other choice! NICE CAR! :wink:

Favourite car? Hmmmmm, thats a tough one - it changes on a daily basis.

Favourite motorcycle is easy - my muddy ol' KLR 650. It's neither pretty nor sosphisticated, but it'll go just about anywhere :D
But the new GS800 is mighty tempting too...

-Mp

Firewalker said:
UCWT asked
FW did you get to take it for a spin???

ha ha no I wish..I did not even get a chance to sit in it let alone get a ride in it :cry: As soon as I was done and the other custome bike builder friend of mine who does very high end custom car builds did his outstanding work on it! ...it was then off to Vagas. I hope he drops by sometime this summer and gives me a ride :mrgreen:

I must addmit I'm with you on the other choice! NICE CAR! :wink:

i would kill to ride in either of those cars, that is some really awesome work you did on those seats too :D

Latest posts

Back