WHAT A BUNCH OF WINERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
outskirtscustoms said:
Spokeshave said:
MyPictures0027.jpg

I bet that guy's got a heck of a story to tell you how that thing got up there? Wheeile contest goes wrong? Tornado? UFO's? Or about how it grew like that?

Kinda gives me ideas for that rusty old huffy frame I got, cut it in half and drill a few holes in the big tree in my front yard, Instant business sign................................. Knowing my luck neighborhood tourist attraction........not that I'd mind I'll sell more bikes that way. :mrgreen:

This is just northeast of Beloit, WI on Interstate 43, I'd recognize it anywhere, the guy's got some more oddities on his property now too.

Well done. I took the picture on a trip to Wisconsin and Michigan a few years back. Here's one from Oshkosh..
MyPictures0134.jpg

Philphine said:
i'm just here 'cause i heard there were free donuts

Donuts! :shock: No one told me of those... man losing weight is going to be so much harder now :roll: :lol:

eccles said:
i been a member on the muscle bike forum for a while

everyone there seems pretty cool and have been a great help

but dont it just suck when there are a few whom always cause dramas

there is a collector on there whom has been around along time but only seems to be there to start crap

i have watched him rant for 3 days and have finally broke this morning

i used to collect bmx bikes but pulled out of that due to some of the wankers involved and now the muscle bike scene seems to be going that way

soooo i guess you guys on here will be seeing a little more from me

you guys aint no nazis like i have had to deal with there and in bmx

cant people just keep there mouths shut and not go on and on about? the dsame crap over and over

sorry for venting but just over it, leaves a sour taste in my mouth

my 2cents
cheers

Except for that ugly rubbish you had blasted at you by that one guy Murray :x I think that the musclebike site is still very good. Most of those guys are very helpful. You can get answers there you cant get any other place. I like the custom bikes like the RatRods here mostly, but the old banana seat bikes are great too. That whole mess that happened for a couple of days was dumb and should have been stopped quickly. But I've been checking it out and tthey seem to be back to the old bike biz. The one mouthy guy seems to have left permanently. A couple of people who cause trouble isnt the whole site. I dont think the same thing will ever happen again over there./ REdnecks with big mouths pop up once and awhile, so you just gotta stick with the good guys who outnumber them.

[quote="outskirtscustoms]
2381412445_fb0222b418_b.jpg
[/quote]
Man I'm a car nut and would be appalled to think of doing that to a 80's Malibu even if it is a 4 door, but that thing is cool. If gas prices keep going up maybe in a few years I can afford a broken down Cadillac Escalade truck to make a planter / rat-bike rack out of, that'd be sweet.[/quote]
I think that's an early 80s Bonneville or Le Mans. I mainly feel bad about the 62 Catalina 2 door, that could've been a sweet ride! -Adam

Back