WHAT A BUNCH OF WINERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i been a member on the muscle bike forum for a while

everyone there seems pretty cool and have been a great help

but dont it just suck when there are a few whom always cause dramas

there is a collector on there whom has been around along time but only seems to be there to start crap

i have watched him rant for 3 days and have finally broke this morning

i used to collect bmx bikes but pulled out of that due to some of the wankers involved and now the muscle bike scene seems to be going that way

soooo i guess you guys on here will be seeing a little more from me

you guys aint no nazis like i have had to deal with there and in bmx

cant people just keep there mouths shut and not go on and on about? the dsame crap over and over

sorry for venting but just over it, leaves a sour taste in my mouth

my 2cents
cheers

Re: WHAT A BUNCH OF WINGERS

just make sure if you try to sale something in the for sale section that you post a picture of the item (this is a joke BTW) :)

Hey, That's What makes RAT ROD the best site for bike inthusiast in the net !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :D :lol: :) :p

skillsthebarber said:
just make sure if you try to sale something in the for sale section that you post a picture of the item (this is a joke BTW) :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

eccles said:
i been a member on the muscle bike forum for a while

everyone there seems pretty cool and have been a great help

but dont it just suck when there are a few whom always cause dramas
I've found in situations like this on the internet to just not go to the sight for a week or two. And when you see certain people post, just don't read theirs. Simple as that...and often not done (especially during winter time, aka "The grumpy season!) I have to frequently remind myself that the computer has an "off" button. :wink:

I am guilty of letting this place get to me. Steve is the best I have ever seen. I send him an email and say "did you see what that dummie did" He always says Man its just a web site....and he own it. I think people get really caught up in these places. You want to belong. To me RRB is important , but the reality is its just a web site. I guess if you let it get to be a big family , then there is always that goofy cousin that you can't seem to get a grip on why he acts that way. Here you make friends and then you find people you really don't like for one reason or another , and anything they post you find fault in it. If you stuck 3 or4 thousand of us together somewhere, you would find those same people that make you mad posting , you wouldn't like in person either. :shock:

Uncle Stretch said:
I am guilty of letting this place get to me. Steve is the best I have ever seen. I send him an email and say "did you see what that dummie did" He always says Man its just a web site....and he own it. I think people get really caught up in these places. You want to belong. To me RRB is important , but the reality is its just a web site. I guess if you let it get to be a big family , then there is always that goofy cousin that you can't seem to get a grip on why he acts that way. Here you make friends and then you find people you really don't like for one reason or another , and anything they post you find fault in it. If you stuck 3 or4 thousand of us together somewhere, you would find those same people that make you mad posting , you wouldn't like in person either. :shock:
What the heck did I do?

What the heck did I do?[/quote]

It was just a for instance , Nobody really did anything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D

This is why I like this forum :lol: When I read posts with friendly banter between guys that have been on here awhile it makes me laugh. It's really great to see when people don't take a website or themselves too seriously. I'm certain there are times when these other guys that are more knowledgeable than me see some of my posts and think "what a newb" :roll:

I also come from another forum. I have migrated over from the lowrider side of the bicycles. I still visit there and enjoy my lowrider bikes, but the people here are MUCH nicer and respectful of what you say and do. Over there if you do something to a bike , I hear a lot of "you can't put that on a lowrider" or "that does not make it a lowrider" Over here I see a lot of "wow...how did you get that to fit , can you show me how it's done? " and i even see some people compliment on other styles even though it is not thier favorites. or if somehing does not look right or unsafe, some will point it out without offending anyone. I really do like it here and hope that I can contribute as much as I have learned from the masters of metal here. :D

Yeo...I gotta agree. I've been on a lot of VW, motorcycle and even fabrication sites that that are quite antagonistic. Some people are pretty "tough" when their keyboard is doing all the talking. This is a great site.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come in...we're friendly.

Good poem BTW.

WingerBand.jpg

its all about the bikes if u ask me ...some people know more than others ..big deal why would u let it get u so crazy ? im also a member on the muscle bike site, i been watching all the bickering and bashing goin on over there and it just makes me love this place even more ...do get me wrong i really like the muscle bikes but i am not about 2 get into a "cyber fight " over some freakin bicycles ...no way !! ya know at least here it dosent matter if ur bike is 100% original ..."oh those pedels didnt come on that bike or thats the wrong seat " it shouldnt really matter i guess is what im sayin ...i do understand if ur a hardcore collector u want all original and so on ...but if u see a bike that has the wrong stuff on it why do u feel the need 2 fight over it ?say whats wrong and be done with it ...no need 2 quit a site or get in a big ol' fight ...anyway ...i look forword 2 gettin on these sites every day ..so i sure hope they stay where they r at cause id be lost if they went away ...i mean steve and ron put tons of time into these sites ..so i say WAY 2 GO GUYS KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND GREAT SITES !!!! LETS ALL JUST GET ALONG !!!! LOL
JUST SOME OF MY SILLY RAMBLIN .......OH YEAH ...AND WANKERS IS A FUNNY WORD !!!!

Yeah I've seen a lot of arguing on the internet on other forums. It's stupid. I was on a streetfighter motorcycle forum before here and a guy is like why is your speedometer held on with electrical tape? because it's broke and so am I. Then the flaming....... :roll: . When I first came to this site I said in my intro, I love bikes, most times I'm broke, but I'm creative and like to help people out when they need it, Everyone said WELCOME TO THE SITE! This is a great bunch of guys here. And if you're the newbie it's okay 'cause we all been there, I been working on bikes since I was 7 and I still don't have it all figured out. and about the time I think I do they come out with some new-fangled contraption to throw me off again.

Spokeshave said:
Is your keyboard 100% factory original or held together with Scotch tape like mine?
:lol: :lol: :lol: Please tell me you're kidding.

I have gotten lots of ideas and support from RRB and they even let me play in RRB05.
This is what I built:
023.jpg

Back