Wethersfield CT Bike Swap Saturday June 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will have bikes and parts ,bring Money...Stevil

I really should sell at this thing (even though I swore I'd never sit at a swap and sell). got so much old stuff to get rid of, not to mention a huge inventory of new saddles and grips.

Is anyone renting a space and will share with me? I'll split the cost with you.

OK Ian ,look for my setup and drop off your stuff. but bring a chair ,
you will sit and watch while I look around. Taking turns...Stevil

Are we selling chairs? Playing musical chairs? reupholstering chairs? Can we just sit on our parts? LOL :rofl::rofl::rofl:

rumor has it Joe will be breezing through without a chair and not sticking around for the post swap ride.

I wanna split a table as well. I'll gladly pay my part! I have lots of parts too! Anyone else??

EDIT: How big are the spots? I have a table I can add into the mix if we a have a big enough spot for a three way split????

guys the future success of these shows rely on selling vendor spots, they don't survive by letting spectators in for free. It costs money to promote and run a show, So if you want to see these shows succeed and continue, do your part and rent a single spot to help out the promoter. It seems kinda cheap to have 3 vendors share a $25.00 spot, and its not fair to the show promoter. just saying! :soapbox:

I see your point Rick, but I don't have enough stuff to sell to warrant the cost.

And with complete respect, because I think you're a great guy, I really don't think sharing a swap meet space is worthy of scrutiny. From what I've seen it's common practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I could have a Swap in my basement and charge a Cover Charge! Well thats for the Keg, the swap is FREE! :41::39::bigboss:

All is well Ian, it's just my opinion as I used to promote a swap meet and the show depended on selling the spots. A lot of people do share spaces and in some instances it is OK, but if someone can sell double what the space costs then they absolutely should be buying their own. 3 to a spot is just wrong.
And I think your a great guy too, even my son likes you, he says your his favorite ratrod biker.

Guess I should shut my mouth and quit starting trouble! :blush:

I don't have many parts either, but whatever...I'll just ride! :)

there's deep thoughts going on in that head of Steve's when he's stroakin the goatee
We are talking about Steve,Stevil you know the guy with the goatee:rofl:.I'v logged thousands of miles with my Brother and the most profound thing ever said was "what bar are we stopping at now on the trail" :39::rolleyes:!!

Last edited:
so who is bringing what? All Im bringing is $$$
-Brian

I'm bringing the Rusty Rebel to ride and MAYBE my BFK to sell, but I still kind of like it??? Not sure yet?

Latest posts

Back