Wethersfield CT Bike Swap Saturday June 7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bummer,would love to go but some of us have to work on Saturdays:20:.Mabey they could reconsider somewhere down the road and make it on a Sunday.

Hey, Nick,looks like everything must be sold already cause post
is deleted .Host should pay attention to other venues such as
Oldroads or RRB and brought their stuff to Dudley last week.
Unless of course they were fortunate enough to sell the lot.
Live Long and Pedal !...Stevil
Whoa ! I went thru CL and did find posting,but watch note pointing out pics
are not their event but others. This will be a first try.

Check this out though !
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bik/4475054673.html
Now that looks really cool in PA....Stevil

Last edited:
Yeah, I seen the PA one! Wish it was closer.

I'm not really sure if this Wethersfield show is worth going to? I put the new CL post on the original post. I have a bunch of parts to sell, but I don't really think this is the place.

My calender is clear for 6/7,I have my Phat bike,JC Higgins,and
Schwing bike to sell ,so maybe this could be the new crowd to
appreciate our "different" bikes and buy them. Not commiting
but I'll be eyeing the interest for this date...Stevil

like Nick, I'm curious if that area is the place for a swap. It's a fairly snobby historic district. I don't imagine many "swap meet" types live in that area. But who knows.

maybe. In that area they're likely to be late 1800s, early 1900s bikes. So we could have that going for us...

I'll be there at 4:30 AM!! Gotta beat Dan to the feeding trough!!:crazy:

Yeah, seems like it would be a "Roadie" show. I'm wondering if it's worth getting a table?? Or just sell out of my truck in the parking lot? If a few of us decide to go, we can do a short ride around the Wethersfield Historic District???

Joe if you get there at 4:30 you'll have to wait another 3 and a half hour for others to show up! :21:

Hey guys… give it a try! Hopefully, you'll have a good time. Everybody show had to start somewhere. We haven't had one in the Hartford area that I know of since the muscle bike one stopped back in 2009?

We've put the word out to many different groups, mountain, road, bmx, vintage, riding clubs, and have several sellers already on the list (it will help us to have enough tables if you do give me a heads up).

PS… My daughters (12 and 14 who are veterans of the Dudley and Munson shows and take turns helping me sell) wanted me to tell you, "We are not snobby!" ;)

Hope to see you all there… (and thanks for sharing the listing to begin with! :thumbsup:)

-Tom

"We are not snobby" LOL I love it. We'll let me be first to apologize then. Hope I can make your swap. You are right, Hartford needs it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha Ha Ian got caught ! Okay ,I like what I hear about this swap.
TC welcome aboard and thanks for info...Stevil

Looks like I'll be going! What else am I gonna do haha!

Lets get a ride together after the swap. I'll be bringing the Rusty Rebel! :showingbiceps:

Latest posts

Back