way off topic! pompadour psychobilly haircut

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll put a pic up before the end of the week! Bighit, its pretty much the same as yours but in grey! :oops:

spinman said:
DSC03025.jpg

Wish I had the hair for THIS!!!!

anything is possible... lol

pompadour-by-evan-pike.jpg

pompadour-hairstyle.jpg

djmh-epic-bigger.jpg

Heck yeah go for it.

I'm 45. In the last year I've had a mohawk.

3.JPG

Now I'm growing it out into a pomp.

I'd rather give 'em something to talk about. And if that doesn't work you can always wear a hat.

Life's too short to not have fun with the stuff like hair that doesn't really matter.

On the other hand......

I'm an old man that still rides bikes like I did as a kid and plays a pink Hello Kitty guitar from time to time so you might not want to trust my advice.

Breakpetal said:
Heck yeah go for it.

I'm 45. In the last year I've had a mohawk.

3.JPG

Now I'm growing it out into a pomp.

I'd rather give 'em something to talk about. And if that doesn't work you can always wear a hat.

Life's too short to not have fun with the stuff like hair that doesn't really matter.

On the other hand......

I'm an old man that still rides bikes like I did as a kid and plays a pink Hello Kitty guitar from time to time so you might not want to trust my advice.

Hey! I think the early 1960's produced a fine vintage of menfolk! probably something to do with being a teenager in the late 70's! I'm 48 this year, anyway, had to get a pick up espesh for Gary as a way of apoligy for all the John Deere bike pics I keep showing him!
Straight in from work got me son to take this pic....
STP82591.jpg

Looks good! You've got more coyones than I do to pull that one off Boris. The hairstyle matches the style and time period of your Panther just fine. Regards, Gary

B607 said:
Looks good! You've got more coyones than I do to pull that one off Boris. The hairstyle matches the style and time period of your Panther just fine. Regards, Gary
Cheers! All I need now is some 'Horton Heat' on my ipod :D !

Back