Ubernaturlich ( Check the Completed )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ubernaturlich ( More Grafitti )

You are the rat king, you will find a way!!!!

Re: Ubernaturlich ( Front Fender & Bell )

Recycle & Re-use. Had no fender braces for 16". Sooooo, the original rear fender braces were cut down,
BOFrontBraceScrap.jpg

and re-shaped, drilled and mounted up. Fit quite nicely if I do say so myself.
BOFrontBrace.jpg

I'm thinking that I'm starting to "feel" the bell. Thoughts?
BOBell.jpg

First time in the daylight since it was started. Rode it around the street a bit too. Really not liking the look of the front tire, but it was all I could come up with before Monday. Hoping to locate a matching whitewall next week.

BODone3.jpg

Another wicked little baby rat!!!!
BRAVO brudderman!!!

CRASH said:
A 16" white wall is made. I'm getting a pair for my daughter's bike. Someone in town should have one!

Regardless, a great looking build with excellent inovations!

I have checked with every bike shop in a 60 mile radius as well as every Walmart around. No one carries any 16" tires (except BMX) in this freakin' state. I'll hafta order on-line and get it on after the cut off date.

very awesome reminds me of this game i really like 'Fallout 3 / Fallout new vegas' ever heard of Fallout?
cause it totally looks like its from the game..

howd you get the paint like that?

iven said:
very awesome reminds me of this game i really like 'Fallout 3 / Fallout new vegas' ever heard of Fallout?
cause it totally looks like its from the game..

Heard of it, but never played. With work and three kids, I've not turned into a very big gamer. Not much time left in the day, ya know.

iven said:
howd you get the paint like that?

A lot of masking and waiting for paint to dry, along with a faux rust kit from the Depot.

Latest posts

Back