Turnigy HXT Powered Custom Cruiser Worklog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KiM, the enclosure looks outstanding! It looks like you are using lost foam construction? A lot of guys in the glider forum build fuselages that way. I'm dying to see the finished product!

Rusty.

Ok no update? Whats the deal . I figured your would be scraping out foam ,like a wallabe digging a hole. Take a vacation day boy? :roll:

So instead of a boardtracker ,your going to turn it into a cafe racer?...Oh and by the way the blue looked terrible. I painted over it with graphite. :wink:

Looking back at your on-bike picture, your bar is low enough already, I think you'd gain little if any advantage from flipped position. Maybe a shorter straighter bar for drag racing. 8)

So its just hang around the Barbe with your mates huh? Everybody needs a kick back day . I cleaned a little in my shop to get ready for something maybe next week. :wink: Do me a favor and tell me how long you made the legs on your springer, and if your front tire is a 26'' I can use meters I'll translate it to real measurements. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back