THE RICKSTERR HAS HIS LICENSE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Roadtest tomorrow. 11am EST

My dad doesnt really like them, not because theyre fast but probably because theyre boats. Which i love. They actually get pretty good gas milage for what ive read. So, basically ill be paying for one myself...like i do with everything else :)

I got 26 mpg on a long road trip. I get 11mpg towing my Airstream. I get 19mpg going back and forth to work. 350(LT-1), 270hp, 325ft-lbs torque, posi-traction, heavy duty tow package. 8) . People always assume I get lousy gas mileage. When they find out it does better than their mini van they get a little ticked. And I can get full sheets of plywood in there.

oh, and my wife loves it to death. It rides so nice. gotta love the big comfy couch front seat.

Haha yeah man, I just got back from joy riding.. lol i got my license WOOT ;D Im legal 2 drive alone.

lol i was driving with my friend Kate in the car, i looked at her smiled and floor it, the tires break loose, i go 1st -3rd gear burning out i look down at the speedo and almost .... tires were doin 65! i was lke :shock: and let off.. Im driving normal from now on, im not getting in trouble n loosin momma bears trust.. and i dont wanna get papa bears foot up my butt haha. But yea the impalas are peppy as heck. ;D

studentdriver.jpg

Ricky I heard they checked your bank account and were buying you a car with your savings.

Congratulations man!

crazydriver.jpg

hey rick congrats on being mobile be cool lil bro. stay safe! it only takes a second... really!!

i was 10 months into my first year going a little fast, guy pulled in front of me, after i plowed through him
i found out what it is like to go from 50 to 0 in about 2 seconds with no seatbelt
i say 2 because the last thing i seen was the hood
crinkle then black and a high pitch ring.

have fun but be safe

Rat Rod said:
Ricky I heard they checked your bank account and were buying you a car with your savings.

Congratulations man!

crazydriver.jpg

:| ha..ha..ha. Jk thats funny xD

Upper Class White Trash said:
hey rick congrats on being mobile be cool lil bro. stay safe! it only takes a second... really!!

i was 10 months into my first year going a little fast, guy pulled in front of me, after i plowed through him
i found out what it is like to go from 50 to 0 in about 2 seconds with no seatbelt
i say 2 because the last thing i seen was the hood
crinkle then black and a high pitch ring.

have fun but be safe

Yeah i learned that tonight, was driving with my buddy jesse in pops' truck, im coming up 2 a redlight and hit black eyes i slid right through it, i learned 2 like brake.. sooner? yeah Thank god there wasnt no cars.. :)

annnnd i ALSO found a dirtroad and was fishtailing and doing donuts in dads truck, i gotta sneak out later and go scrub the mud off his tires lol. :p I wont mess around unless im on a road or in a parkinglot with like no traffic :p ahha

cody-james said:
oh i just sold my pro car, ihad a 90 buick eureka hearse it was a beauty and lots of room for bikes
ratrod001.jpg

jazs009-1.jpg

Love that car my friend. I want that car.. id have to get chrome reverse wheels with wide whites and slam it to the ground.. prob put in some thrush turbo mufflers and a train horn.. id be ready 2 wake the dead.

Ok Rick word of advice,here's from experience 1.You can only jump railroad tracks so many times before the lower ball joints want to say bye bye 2.63 GMC carryalls (like a Blazer)are not balanced like a Dukes of Hazzard Charger and as the front end plows into the dirt upon landing make sure your battery is tied down. 3.If you just get a project car on the road make sure to double check everything (such as the throttle return spring) found out the hard way with a 72 Buick GS Stage 1 ( at least I could find front end parts back then) ouch! thats all I have for now be safe

^^^ Along the same vein .....

When racing a 69 Cutlass with your Dad's 68 Charger; make sure there are no 1952 GMC pick up trucks around to unexpectedly pull in front of you. :cry:

Any rules about drifting through empty parking lots at 50+mph in dads dodge? :lol: It was fun I must say..

Any bets on when Ricky gets pulled over? :D :D

I was pulled over within the first week of my license. In Idaho we could our licenses at 14 :shock:

ricksterr1221 said:
Any rules about drifting through empty parking lots at 50+mph in dads dodge? :lol: It was fun I must say..

We "drifted" all around the rival school's practice football field. does that count?

Back