THE RICKSTERR HAS HIS LICENSE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish me luck? :) There will be a new driver on the road here pretty quick! :D

Re: Roadtest tomorrow. 11am EST

Yikes!!!!! :shock: think I'll stay the heck out of Michigan tomorrow!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
good luck and watch out for bicyclists!! :mrgreen:

good luck Ricky !!! (everyone else, stay out of the trees !!! :wink: :mrgreen: )

Good Luck..... :? .....are'nt DMV's closed on Sunday? :? :? :?

GIT-R-DONE! I SHO DID. GUESS WHO GOT THEIR LICENSE?! I DID HAAH Yeah sec of state or dmv was closed today, my schools secretary gives roadtests, i took it with her. She said i was the best driver shes had in a lonnng time ;D i aced parallel parking, driving. I goto get the license tomorrow. STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS EVERYONE, I GOT MY LICENSE! Hahaha 8) :D :lol: :D

Well i wont be gettin a car for a little, but i get 2 drive moms. :D Im not sad neither, its one of these:
96ImpalaSSBlack.jpg

96 Impala SS, ITS FAST. Lol i kno some1s gonna tell me 2 b careful. dont worry ;) Speed+Racing is for the racetrack. :p

I WANT ONE OF THESE..
100_0783.jpg

Love the 62 chevys ;)

OOORRRR I want one of these. probably my first choice, could hall around all the friends. :)
FAVOR20047.jpg

have 2 be an older one, but i really want a hearse

I luv those Impalas. I almost bought one but got this instead:

Buickwithwheels.jpg

Same engine. Bigger trunk. You should consider one of these. It'll haul all your buds and your bikes around without being creepy like a hearse. Although that could be the draw. :wink: 8)

Congratulations! I miss my Impala SS. I had a green 95 and a black cherry 96. The 96 nearly cost me my license, I just could not keep my foot out of it and I had to go back to a truck. :cry:

TheFlyingDingo said:
I hate you rick. That's seriously the car I planon buyin g when I get a job. Your so lucky.
AMAZING BURNOUTS OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA it smokes em pretty good. mom was effing MAD when i did it .... only reason i did cuz my buddys were standing there lol ;P

thatismytruck said:
I luv those Impalas. I almost bought one but got this instead:

Buickwithwheels.jpg

Same engine. Bigger trunk. You should consider one of these. It'll haul all your buds and your bikes around without being creepy like a hearse. Although that could be the draw. :wink: 8)

DUDE THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT .... i thought u guys would think i was weird if i said i wanted one haha me and dad been looking at them. I love the woodgrain, i want a hunter green one. :D
I want something i can sleep in the back of. >:] maybe more than sleep rofl :mrgreen:

TheFlyingDingo said:
I'm co nsidering a roadmaster too. Those aren't as good on gas though.
If it has the same engine as the impala it does, when we were goin 2 my grannys in muskegon like everyweekend last year we were getting 18 mpg or more.. thats with a 350 small block ;)

Hay Burner said:
Congratulations! I miss my Impala SS. I had a green 95 and a black cherry 96. The 96 nearly cost me my license, I just could not keep my foot out of it and I had to go back to a truck. :cry:
Yeah its one of my favorite cars. It is way to easy to speed in :shock:

Back