THE RICKSTERR HAS HIS LICENSE!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day we called them donuts, my buddy was doing donuts in his 69 GMC stepside and a lightpole jumped right out in front of him...crazy how fast you can total out a truck that fast. Then when I worked at Super Shops in Hayward Ca the location was previously an AMC dealership (huge parking lot ) lined with a brick wall....really hard on front ends :lol:

ricksterr1221 said:
i hit black eyes :p ahha

Be carefull with the black EYES! :? :? :? :? :wink:

cman said:
Any bets on when Ricky gets pulled over? :D :D

I was pulled over within the first week of my license. In Idaho we could our licenses at 14 :shock:

I been lucky so far ;]

schwinnmesa said:
Yeah Rick it doesn't matter if there's traffic or not, a cop may see you and give you a huge ticket for wreck-less driving. :mrgreen:

Idk bout this parking lot though.. Like, its in this big industrial park, its way in the back, You cant even see where i was burnin out and what not from the road, Its behind this huge warehouse. its like a mile off the road so ;P idk i gotta watch myself for sure.

cman said:
Good thing gas is cheap :D :D :D Hot rodding around when gas is $4.25/gallon won't be so fun
No i wouldnt be doing it haha. Ill be hotrodding around in the 36 Chevy this spring. :']

:cry: Lesson learned tonight.. Dont be where you dont belong.. Me and my buddy Craig were out drivin' around and were going down telegraph talking, im not paying attention.. I end up at joy road and telegraph..

(for those of you who aren't from around here, Joy road isn't so joyful.. Its home to a pretty rough gang..)

So i turn down this road and were driving all looks good then stuff gets BAD I'm talking there was like 1 and 2 houses to a block, most were burnt out crack houses.. I seen at least 5 drug deals go on, just Driving.. I freak out about 4 miles into this Unbelievably ghetto area.. I almost get stopped at a red light i gun it and do an illegal u-turn jump the curb and get the heck out of there, i'm almost back to telegraph, about 4 white ford econoline vans with wire mesh over the windows, NONE Have license plates, these all turn in front of me.. I'm like :? this cant be good.. I look to the passenger side, A guys arm comes out the window, he was holding some kind of gun i'm like :shock: i just floor it and turn down a side street, i got on the freeway and just hauled to get home... Had to have been the scariest thing of my life.. :cry: I could have been shot! I'm so ...... stupid for being down there.. I'm just.. ahh! I thank the lord for keeping me safe.. Jeez' what a night. :roll: :(

Yeah the lord was deff watchcin over me... I need to keep my foot out of the gas in Moms impala too.. The tires for that thing are expensive.. I didnt know you could smoke the tires, let alone spin them by gunnin' it at like forty. holey smokes man that cars got some serious BALLS.

I had the crappiest day at school, came home took the car 2 go pay my phone bill.. Nothing like a smoky burnout pick me up.. :mrgreen:

ricksterr1221 said:
... I need to keep my foot out of the gas in Moms impala too.. The tires for that thing are expensive.. I didnt know you could smoke the tires, let alone spin them by gunnin' it at like forty. holey smokes man that cars got some serious BALLS.

..... Nothing like a smoky burnout pick me up.. :mrgreen:
I hear ya on that! In the two years I had mine I took defensive driving twice, got on a first name basis with a traffic lawyer, ( I still get a Christmas card from him), bought 1 set of tires at a shade over $1k; I had a hookup and paid cost for them. There was nothing better than driving that car, the exhaust note, embarassing ricers, angels would weep, virgins would swoon, champagne would fall from the sky. Man I miss that car! :cry:

There so ....... man like, There so big but yet so ballsy. :] i LOVE driving it. ILL HAVE SOME VIDEOS OF ME IN IT PRETTY SOOOON. :mrgreen:

lOl. It was so scary.. Theres kids that live in that area that ride the busses all the way to where i live... I told them about it, they were LAUUUGhing.. They're my friends, they even said its not safe to be white and drive down there lol

Back