The In-Laws know I like old bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm working from home today (Holiday pay is nice) and my In-Laws stop by to drop this off. They go to flea markets and garage sales every weekend since they are retired and got this for me. They said it was $30. Around that price seems to be the going rate for a person to person sale around here. The local antique stores hold onto their stuff with prices near $100.

Anyways here's some pics -

rollfastgirls001.jpg

rollfastgirls002.jpg

BUDZILLA! THAT BIKE CAME FROM THE ARMADA FLEA MARKET, I SEEN IT TODAY! Wait till u see what i got at the market for 10 dollars :) i snatched this thing up when i saw it, Yeah thats a nice old bike

Dang dude, okay Bud, about a month ago, i seen it, They were asking 80, about 2-3 weeks go buy, 50 dollars, today they's asking 50 and yur inlaws got it for 30. Not bad :)

Lol, what ur in laws look like? Ive probably seen them. There on my turf thats where i get MY BIKES! lol

Ha ha - They look like you typical unassuming older couple Rick, but they are always on the prowl for bike to get me. They haunt almost all the flea markets from St Clair county to Oakland county.

They hit Armada and that one in Royal Oak each weekend. They go to a lot more I don't the names of. I told them to buy up the bikes before a big kid with a wild look in his eyes gets them. .... :wink:

Lol, they better git up early, me and dad are at armada at like 7:00 every sunday, the early burd gets the worms. Haha, Do they goto dixieland?

Lol do me a favor, ask ur in-laws if they like Ron and Trish, From armada, Hhahaha they sing there. god they're awful.

Back