The Eggbuster (renamed)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Nutbuster (renamed)

Thankz!!

I actually put the bars up there for mockup. I like the height the way it is now (for riding and aesthetics) , but the bars are a little plain and narrow, so i might try a wider set of apes, or make something.

So, bars, pedals, saddle and a shifter is all i have on the agenda i guess

i really really like this bike. great stance and a different frame design it all works really well. what is the front hub if you dont mind me asking to work with the single sided fork?

Sorry guys, it's not my intension to offend anyone. Just wasn't aware of the fact, that the use of certain expressions is not commonly approved. In other words: I was thinking the Dutch way, instead of the American way. I'll pay more attention in the future.

come on you guys just squirrel those comments away and get back on track :p
im sure judging by what youve built already youll come up with a better idea for the bars than mine!
looking forward to seeing more!

Very nice Hoeha!
You're a busy man. Mucho respect for that. I was wondering about your backwheelsprocket. Does it have a large offset to have room for the chainline or wasn't that an issue at all?

Very cool to have these bikes you've designed and built riding around on our Dutch streets.
8)

No actually i knew from the 80mm rims that you do not necessarily need an offset sprocket. So i took an offset sprocket from the chopperdome for these rims.
I do have an extra wide bottom bracket to get some more space between the chain and the tire.
1300904492-picsay.jpg

Yo Hoeha, talking about 80 mm rims, I ordered one at Robs'son in Germany. But it's been almost three weeks now and there's still no rim in sight. And no reply on my e-mails too. If it doesn't work out with them, have you got an address for me (except Chopperdome,'cause they ran out of 80 mm's)? Thanx in advance.
And I noticed a nice detail: like myself, you wear clogs. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sweet front fork set up, I really like that.

Dude for all the awesome things you fab on these bikes, I'd certainly make some cool custom bars for it if I were you! You do brilliant work, seriously, I've had fantasies about swimming the Atlantic, trudging across France and Belgium, and knocking on your door just to see if I could take your motorized 'tracker for a jaunt (...and maybe 'forget' to bring it back :wink: :wink: ) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back