The Eggbuster (renamed)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fat n low

When you got your tires mounted , was there a reality check that maybe you should have gone with the 3'' rims instead of the 4's.? I looked at mine when I got them together and thought that the 3'' would probably have been enough and the 4'' were kinda overkill. :lol: :lol: Like the fork...its Killer.

o by the way, this is the design:
1300218576-picsay.jpg

nice design
you can put in the front of the seat a bearing and weld to the frame and put a shock absorber in the tube to have confort :wink: my opinion :wink:

:shock: looks real slick man although it looks a little to empty? You gunna use a tank to? :?

I can't tell from the drawing but what's the handlebar going to be like?

Who needs Comfort?! :mrgreen:
I like the idea though, so i might steal it from you :)

no tank, but i might add another tube if i don't like it.

Bars will probably be apehangers. Not too high though, maybe 30 to 35cm high.
Or a low and wide bar, dunno yet.

This morning was good...
1300545558-picsay.jpg

1300545609-picsay.jpg

1300545629-picsay.jpg

After some more welding and assembly
1300545582-picsay.jpg

1300545538-picsay.jpg

1300545456-picsay.jpg

1300545443-picsay.jpg

Stem
1300545422-picsay.jpg

And another test fitting
1300545477-picsay.jpg

1300545499-picsay.jpg

1300545514-picsay.jpg

I can't help but feel very satisfied up to now.
The bottom bracket is going in front of the bottom bend in the downtube by the way

Re: The Nutbuster (renamed)

:shock: WOW !, Very unique looking, Like your work ! 8)

Vette fiets, gozert !!!!
And in English: vicious bike, dude !!!! What's the colourscheme gonna be like ? Again I'm curious.
BTW, in case of collision with a car or a brick wall, my nuts are cracked too (because of my framedesign), so don't worry about that. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

great looking stuff :mrgreen:
are you going to use those bars or are they just for mock up? (here comes my useless input...so take it as just that :wink: ) if you do use them id section out about 50mm and keep the cross bar. just make them a little lower(but then again im afraid of heights when it comes to bars :lol: ) to help them flow with the bike better. looking forward to seeing what else youre going to do with it!

just my useless $.01

Latest posts

Back