The Bricks Toy Run @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is so fuuny i donated and painted it and Mike S. built and painted the orange and we both want it too so we will have someone in the crowd draw the winning ticket for it that bike came out nicer then i thought thanks to Karfer he tied it all together

Mike, I mailed the package today,sorry I cant make it up for the ride but I'm automotivly challenged right now :wink: I also included some money for the raffle so tell those guys to keep their hands off MY bike!!! MUCH RESPECT to all those involved. Bessings to you and your families.

man those are all very sweeet i would love to win any one of those prizes .mike and ted, you guys did a great job building that bike. it is awesome :D and Adam of course u did a great job doing all those lines :mrgreen: :!: :!: :!:

well now that you guys have seen some pics lets get this sucker rolling. and thanks for the kind words on the lines i had a great time doing it

I JUST GOT BACK FROM MIKE'S SHOP.THAT BIKE LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON THERE'S SOME STRIPING ON THE HEAD TUBE THAT YOU CANT SEE IN THE PICS.ADAM'S PANELS ARE SICK.HEY FIREPROOF THE BIKE IS A 26" NOW GET IN LINE FOR YOUR TICKETS . :wink:

Ha ha . . . smack talk about a raffle. Kind of ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as the idea that any of you is going to win my bike.
:wink:

bebanovich said:
Ha ha . . . smack talk about a raffle. Kind of ridiculous. But not as ridiculous as the idea that any of you is going to win my bike.
:wink:
I THINK YOU CAN FIND YOUR BIKE ON EBAY.GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL.DON'T WORRY FIREPROOF I WILL LET YOU RIDE MY NEW BIKE :!: :lol: :mrgreen: :p

i think mike said something about it went missing? hmmmmmm j/k all i can say is buy as many tickets as you can remember it is about THE KIDS not really US BIG KIDS!! oh and after i win i will only be charging 50 cents a ride.

Yeah Adam...I must have left the door to the shop unlocked last night.....funny how the only thing they took was that bike :lol: Seriously though I don't know why you guys think you're going to win my bike :wink: .....I think Ted's on to something with having a random crowd member pull the winning ticket.

I don't care who pulls the ticket.......

as long as one of you guys helps me load it in the back of my truck at the end of the day :mrgreen: :wink:

yep i will give ya a hand. and when your not looking i will tie a rope to it so when you pull out whoop :lol:

seriously this is so funny i can picture us all there in the rain with soggy tickets this is gonna be great

rolling that sweet new bike out of Mike's shop is gonna look like an episode of spy vs. spy :mrgreen: X 10!!! :lol:

I'll see you spys....... I mean guys in the morning :wink:

dude why do you guys think i built the trailer for the stingray? i think the raffle will be done at the bricks. so it works out perfect haul the toys down win the bike haul it back in the trailer. simple :mrgreen: and you guys thought i did it to haul toys pppssssssshhhhhhh :D

Latest posts

Back