The Bricks Toy Run @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am riding route 66 i changed out the old tires for some new wide whites, and made a few other changes as well. i dont want a tire to blow up on me. and i think i might have to work out a hitch for dylan's wagon to tow it.

toyrun001.jpg

not quite done but close enough for tonight(btw the label will be covered with something since it was a goodwill cheapie record :lol: )
what time is the raffle starting?

dang sesnor nice i have two panels painted i still have to work my magic on them though. and ted called me wanting me to toss some lines on the give away bike. i will be busy....

on a side note smokey pmed me wanting to donate because he cant go. well like i said before pm me and send it to my paypal and i will make sure it gets to mike s as he is so busy with his shop he does not have much time to chat on here. thanks for all the hard work you guys are doing to get this done.

the bike Karfer is going to stripe for us is a Micargi Bronco and we will be raffleing it off to those that buy tickets, $5 for 5 tickets or $10 for 15 tickets good luck we will post pictures when Karfer is done doing his magic. Mike S. and myself both put together this bike and it does ride nice but remember is it not new but brought back to life with a cool look.

Can't say I'll be there for sure but I'm really going to try. I'm about 3-hours away and I have a 3 1/2 year-old girl so logistical issues tend to be magnified by about 100x. It's just the kind of event I would love for her to be involved in though.

Where and when do we buy raffle tix?

Glad to have all of you guys on board for this. The raffle will happen at noon and after that we will ride to the bricks. Once we get there the gifts will distributed to the kids and there will be free bbg for all participents. Thanks again for all of your support see you all on Sunday....If any body has any questions you can call me anytime @ 916-502-4736

i had a great idea. anyone wanting to donate to my paypal i will buy you raffle tickets and write your screen name on them. if you win something u pay the shipping thats it. trust me it will be worth it i will post pics of the pinstriped panels i have done soon and the bike is almost done and is sick. smokey has already donated so he gets tickets to win how about anyone else who cant make it? i am calling yall out on this one toss down 5 bucks come on i spent today making a trailer for the stingray to carry presents, and pinstriped till 2 am last night with another night like that ahead of me tonight. lets do this for the kids

a trailer you say?! why, i have a trailer too 8) you guys are gonna trip out when you see what me and kuttnhack came up with for my trailer :mrgreen:

hey, do we have to wrap the gifts? or is this like a toys for tots type thing (unwraped in the original packaging)
just want to know if my wife has to wrap the two i'm bringing.

i swear i'm gonna sell a kidney for raffle money! i want that record and a panel :wink:

i can't wait! this is gonna be a blast!

unwrapped gift or gift card
almost done with my second panel(I PROMISE I WONT TRY TO LETTER THIS ONE :lol: ) and finally finished the record...its got a new label on it now thats much better....
anyone got some spare room in their trailer for some boxes of legos?

well lets see i made a trailer out of a wheelbarrow so yea we got room. i sorta figured that some people might have a hard time holding onto their gift so the idea hit me yesterday morning. also if people want to buy more than one toy we will have extra room. oh and the bike is done and pinstriped omg does it look good. also my panels are done they are super cool too. this has turned into a bit of a pinstriper bash lol.

greg66 said:
HEY VULTURE ARE YOU RIDDEN YOUR BUILD OFF BIKE :?: :mrgreen:

yup! :mrgreen: actually the shovel should keep all that rain water off my butt :oops:

as of now they are saying 40% chance and a 100% chance that i will be there and buy raffle tickets and win that bike lol.

those are some sweet lines on the panels Karfer and thanks for doing the bike for us that came out awsome

Latest posts

Back