The Bricks Toy Run @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH YOU ALL .MY DAUGHTER WAS HAPPY SHE GOT TO HELP WITH THE TOY RAFFLE.I'M GLAD THERE WAS ENOUGH TOYS TO GO A ROUND.ITS ALL WAYS A GOOD TIME WHEN I GET TO RIDE WITH MY FRIENDS .NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE NOT JUST FAIRWEATHERD FRIENDS.

I want to say thanks to all the rat rod bikers that came out in the rain and supported us. Thanks to Karfer and Sensor for the killer art for the raffle. Thanks to Jeff for helping serve the food and Mark for cooking the dogs. It really was a group effort and a great event. Some pics......
SANY0290.jpg

SANY0291.jpg

SANY0299.jpg

SANY0302.jpg

SANY0316.jpg

SANY0319.jpg

SANY0356.jpg

SANY0358.jpg

SANY0361.jpg

my boots are still in the garage, soaked through! :lol:

good times!

great pics Mike. i never did get a shot of my bike with the sled wagon on the back 8)
i'm gonna hook it back up this weekend and let the neighborhood kids cruise it around!

Gold Street Customs said:
Congradulations to all you guys, you can see it in the kids faces how much this made thier day, maybe I can make it next year, its just quite the haul to get there. By the way who won the raffle bike ?

Sensor won, then auctioned it off. Not sure who won the auction.

the money from auctioning it is going to charity(or if its not paid for and picked up by the first of the year its coming home with me)
as most of you guys know ive got a lot of rideable bikes and unfinished projects...

sensor said:
the money from auctioning it is going to charity(or if its not paid for and picked up by the first of the year its coming home with me)
as most of you guys know ive got a lot of rideable bikes and unfinished projects...
Yeah I have heard you have a few projects, whats that like :lol: :lol: :lol:

sensor said:

Sorry forgot to mention the auctioned it for charity part, I thought it went unsaid, but maybe not.

Latest posts

Back