sweet fleamarket find....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Von Stans,i have a fender for your bike if your interested,it's for that type of motocross style(plastic)should fit your front(not 100% sure if it will fit exactly but very close)let me know.I will be in Virgil next Sunday for the swap meet,i could bring it with me,also have a brand new MX seat aswell and maybe a few other pieces?

Torpedo said:
Hey Von Stans,i have a fender for your bike if your interested,it's for that type of motocross style(plastic)should fit your front(not 100% sure if it will fit exactly but very close)let me know.I will be in Virgil next Sunday for the swap meet,i could bring it with me,also have a brand new MX seat aswell and maybe a few other pieces?

i would be ever appreciative of the fender and the seat..... let me know how much you want for them... and is the swap meet tomorrow ??????

Von Stans,the swap meet is on the 18 of April(sent you a PM)
The MX seat is brand new(NOS) $40.
The fender is used $15.
I'll check and see if i have anything else for that bike :D
The seat should be somewhere on the RRB swap meet-for sale's- incase you want to see a pic.

Back