Swamp Dog

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OHP is on to something, or on something, I'm not sure..:bigsmile:
Put one of the rust-ification processes you have seen to work on those bars and they would fit right in! If it was me, I might try the tan primer paint and blow torch method....can't remember who posted it, but a cool effect. Maybe mix a tiny bit of flat black in to get a darker color rust....Or for quick and fast with steady results, the OddJob method and tool of choice....
223523_0809_SRT_12oz_MulticolorTextured_Aerosol_AutumnBrown.png

That texted paint is great stuff . I think it would work well . I have I will lol have to test it out . I do remember the blow torch post may have to give it a test try . Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a phrase a buddy of mine always says to me, "Lee, your'e either on to something, or on something, I'm not sure". A little 'play on words' to start your day! Bonjour!
You huffing the paint again [emoji12]

I think 1HP and OJ are right. The apes look better because of the matching rustyness. Generally not a fan of apes on bikes like this but they do look pretty good on there.

I vote apes, always reminds me of these. It just looks like a kid in the 60's decided to do some home grown upgrades, I love it it's one of my favorite styles.
21482158810_8e363ecc33_z_zpsbyyt3mdn.jpg

21047407134_3796577008_z_zpsjubtwtot.jpg

I vote apes, always reminds me of these. It just looks like a kid in the 60's decided to do some home grown upgrades, I love it it's one of my favorite styles.
21482158810_8e363ecc33_z_zpsbyyt3mdn.jpg

21047407134_3796577008_z_zpsjubtwtot.jpg
Right on love the old photos & the articles with them . So far it's a pretty even on the opinions. But the apes just say I'm a rebel don't mess with my bike !

What do you think of them G? I like an oversized feel, big hands. Are the spongy or firm?

What do you think of them G? I like an oversized feel, big hands. Are the spongy or firm?
There pretty firm but a rubbery out side they seem like the should be nice . They are the newest part on the old dog .

I used Thompson grips last year and they have the best feel of any grips I've ever had.

That idea is almost as slick as Waylon's hair in this beardless video!

Latest posts

Back