Stretching a Honda

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boy those look just like a trail. Maybe a design copy. I sure wouldnt mess with anything rare. There are so many trails around that can be modified.
Maddog it unsure what I'm going to do now. I have the urge to build a couple scratch built frames, but for right now its too hot to do much other than look out the window. When it gets cooler I will wrap up a few odds and ends and then maybe build a frame or two.

wow, these are sic. anyone know of any sites or forums that do these? would be fun. thanks

Outlaw

hey stretch, any progress on the honda?

i just started cutting into mine yesterday.
ic5y8g.jpg

the blue frame was an identical copy to the red s-65 (1965) in the back ground.
i'm diggin the transformation.

btw can i ask where you purcased the repop 110 motor from?
thx

Did you even try to get the motor to run ? ..Them old Hondas are bullet proof not like todays Junk..LOL

somebody took the second engine apart years ago to repair the red bike.
so i have 1/2 an engine at best.completely torn down,sitting in a box for 6 plus years.

i figured a repop would be much cheaper/ easier to find than the parts i require.

hey kram, thats looking good! i have a 1963 omaha trail 80 (yami) that looks an even closer cousin. :)

dv43r.jpg

heres my basic mindset for the 65.
straight bars,rear sets (actually just shortened/relocated brakes/shifter)huge chrome headlight and a tiny little solo seat.
i mean thats junk i found in the work space for the pic, but you get the idea. :)
10po7cn.jpg

Back