STOP SMOKING ON A BICYCLE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been chewing skoal for a whole lotta years, tried all different ways of quitting with various degrees of success.

Finally tried Chantix a year ago, used it for one month, didnt have any noticeable side effects at all, and now Ive been "chew free" for a year!!

So all I can say is it cant hurt to try the Chantix, if you have the bad side effects, then its probably not for you, but you wont know till you try it.

As a side note... a Co-worker was having bad back pains for the last few months, he finally went to the Dr. and was diagnosed with (untreatable) advanced lung cancer, Dr. told him he had a month to live... which we DIDNT believe, because he was still working... but after coming down with pneumonia he made it three weeks before passing away.

I guess it was a blessing that it wasnt a lengthy ordeal. But I couldnt imagine going to the Dr. expecting to have some work done on my back and then finding out I only had a month to live.

I dont necessarily believe it when the Dr's. put a time frame on things like this, they told me my Dad only had 6 months to live..... seven years ago.

Uncle Stretch said:
Jimmy the Gent said:
I tried those; but I can't get any of them to hit worth a (insert "bad" word that rhymes with "hit" here ). The one I was using was the Blu. I even got the higher level liquid; and still no help.

Oh; and I can't take Chantix....

I got the one called Joye510 and I look like a chimney using it.
I also would never take Chantix. If someone tells me the side effect is
to kill myself and/or see stuff , I think I will pass. :shock:

No; I can't take Chantix.........Doctors' orders.

I'm going to be done after this pack. It's easier said than done, I know.

I'm not much for New Year's Resolutions, but I have a few for 2012.

Back