Sticker trading?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it matter to you guys if they are original stickers?

I can't make vinyl cut rub on stickers, or foil, but I can make virtually any sticker you can dream up. High gloss laminated, UV protected, individually cut.

This isn't a solicitation as this is not my normal gig, but if you must have something, I can help.

Lonewolf said:

I can't make vinyl cut rub on stickers, or foil, but I can make virtually any sticker you can dream up. High gloss laminated, UV protected, individually cut.

This isn't a solicitation as this is not my normal gig, but if you must have something, I can help.

What are the prices like? I am wanting two stickers made in color to spell out "Boot-legger" and possibly make the two "O's" look like tipped over wood whiskey barrels.......still designing it but just want to get an idea of what you can do and how much.

Lonewolf said:

heck yes. ive been wanting to have some stickers made in bulk for my pinstriping side job. and also i have a few with just lettering i wanted for my motorcycle. pming

outskirtscustoms said:
Lonewolf said:

What are the prices like? I am wanting two stickers made in color to spell out "Boot-legger" and possibly make the two "O's" look like tipped over wood whiskey barrels.......still designing it but just want to get an idea of what you can do and how much.
I'm gonna price it for ya. It's gonna be more than normal stickers, but I won't hurt you bad at all.

I can NOT do bulk anything, but I'm going to price it per the material plus a little extra.

Basically, the constraints are the printable area of 8.5 x 11" sheet. I have to charge for the whole sheet, but we can cram as many stickers on there as will fit. Plus ink, plus shipping. I'm gonna say $20 plus shipping, but you will get a lot of decals depending on size of each decal.
The most important thing is you get real, fully custom decals.

These things will withstand direct sunlight for 5 years. -Fully waterproof. Actually, I have pulled them up and they held together fine for replacement. Yeah, come to think of it, these are pretty good dang stickers.

Just send me a PM. It's mostly as a favor. I do not do this other than as a hobby. Don't kill me Steve.

No I will not do anything related to this site in terms of logos, imagery, etc. That's Steve's thing, so don't even ask.

Moon? Yes.

got another for trade

IMG_0877.jpg

Back