So we all Collect Bikes..What else?!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im interested in seeing what else people like to collect, for sake of conversation.
Maybe some collections will be big enough to have a whole thread!:soapbox:

Im big into Tractor Seats, but havent got any yet :crazy:
I have a modest Hat collection I'll post once I can sort out a few posting issues.

FZ

i colect hot whhel cars , some knives nothing worth braging about !
there is some threads about what peopl collect here check around

i colect hot whhel cars , some knives nothing worth braging about !
there is some threads about what peopl collect here check around
I have a small collection of Hot Wheels now, nothing to what I did have, like most of us.
I checked about, but this makes it new and In-general I guess, and brings hobbies together.

Id like to see the HotWheels. ^.6
[I have a '68 Mercury Cougar with a matching truck&tow beside the bed. I like to collect the realistic ones]

i have ove 1200 hot wheel cars , 6 collector cases of loose cars , the rest are in the blister packs , i have 2 1:18 hot wheel chevy bel aires !
Awe man! I remember the Chevy Belair 1:18 models! I really liked tweaking the original cars I got, rather hotwheel or diecast model of larger scale. I remember getting the Astin Martin Vanquish from "GOLDFINGER" and popping out the seats [which DID have working sprung ejector] and put in headphone speakers which trailed to a CD player for a sound system..
some had suspension added..some got custom paint..
What are your more favored style of hotwheels? Redlines? post Hot Wheels axle suspentions?

[I LOVE Lesney cars, particularly the army cars and Cadillac ambulances.]
nothing will top the accuracy on that astin martin though...that was 10/10 ad one of few my bb guns didnt find.

Did I mention I like Vietnam and WW1/2 gear?

FZ

I collect US beer bottle caps, I have about 14,000 different in my collection. I also collect AMC cars, I own a 70 AMX & a 71 SC/360 Hornet.......
As in .Real Automobiles? Oh man, if I had a fortune Id start with a Fleet of AMC Pacers ... a few Batavus Mopeds.. then build the rest rat.

Bottlecaps? Have you got any "Old Style" by Heffeweissen? Their out of Milwaukee. My dad used to drink it, I have the belt buckle ^.6

Yes, the cars. I've owned over 30, 68-70 AMX's and countless numbers of Javelin's. As far as the bottle caps go, I probably have about 20 or 30 different Old Style bottle caps in my collection. Below is a sample of some better bottle caps. Yes, there are some valuable bottle caps, at least to the bottle cap collectors world....

cuhPgAW.jpg

4mRDQHU.jpg

VqKmVTR.jpg

M9QvaU0.jpg

41xl3iq.jpg

R34FdiQ.jpg

pLkrZGx.jpg

Yes, the cars. I've owned over 30, 68-70 AMX's and countless numbers of Javelin's. As far as the bottle caps go, I probably have about 20 or 30 different Old Style bottle caps in my collection. Below is a sample of some better bottle caps. Yes, there are some valuable bottle caps, at least to the bottle cap collectors world....

cuhPgAW.jpg

4mRDQHU.jpg

VqKmVTR.jpg

M9QvaU0.jpg

41xl3iq.jpg

R34FdiQ.jpg

pLkrZGx.jpg

Nice caps! I recognize a few, but most are foreign to me. I really like all the fonts and characters.
FZ

I collect combat knives , Pepsi stuff , coins , and skeleton keys

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not bad, I have a USN Knife with hard shell sheath my dad gave me.
Its got the countries carved into it of all the places the guy went. :eek:

Not bad, I have a USN Knife with hard shell sheath my dad gave me.
Its got the countries carved into it of all the places the guy went. :eek:
That,s awesome my uncle just gave me my grandfathers war knife it's an imperial m3 he was a b-24 bomber pilot in ww2 I guess he kept it in his boot during every mission he flew it's my most prized piece in my collection

That,s awesome my uncle just gave me my grandfathers war knife it's an imperial m3 he was a b-24 bomber pilot in ww2 I guess he kept it in his boot during every mission he flew it's my most prized piece in my collection

Thats Excellent! To have something from a member of family that was used during war by them, thats special. My pops is retired Navy, but got the blade at a the major Flea that hits Prescott, AZ each year. Kept it for a while and decided he wanted it to be an heirloom, to be passed down. I got it when I moved out, unfortunately my dads old Navy gear went to Family prior to my birth, cant be upset about timing ^.6

FZ

I used to collect a lot of things, but had to cut back. I like to hang onto old temple tokens. Might start collecting King Midget literature and parts/accessories now that I am fixing one up. By the way FZ, tractor seats end up at the scrapyard here. Might be a cheap place to start. You'd be able to buy them for less than $1. I've also owned a lot of AMC's. A Gremlin, a Pacer, and a Hornet. I'd like to find an Eagle though, a 4wd station wagon would suit me well at this point.

Back