So, theres this girl...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This can be tricky territory. If things continue in this platonic stage much longer, she will see you as nothing more than a friend and when it comes time for you to make a move she'll say something to the effect of, "I don't see you and I dating each other, but I really want to date somebody like you." Her trip to Canada will give her some time to miss hanging out with you and it may open a window of opportunity for you to smooch her when she gets back. Whatever happens, be cool with her decision and don't let things get weird between you two if she's not into having a relationship. She's a girl that likes hang out and ride old bikes and that's tough to find.

KansasJack said:
This can be tricky territory. If things continue in this platonic stage much longer, she will see you as nothing more than a friend and when it comes time for you to make a move she'll say something to the effect of, "I don't see you and I dating each other, but I really want to date somebody like you." Her trip to Canada will give her some time to miss hanging out with you and it may open a window of opportunity for you to smooch her when she gets back. Whatever happens, be cool with her decision and don't let things get weird between you two if she's not into having a relationship. She's a girl that likes hang out and ride old bikes and that's tough to find.

True True bro. I wouldnt mess it up if she just wanted to be friends. But i swear, this girl KICKS ...! I want her so bad lol ill do whatever i can to get her.

I known her since Jan. We been hanging since Feb. she aint changing. SHH Lol

Rick, this reminds me of my previous girlfriend. Her name was Lilly. Don't get tied up too much for someone that you will do anything to get her. Anyway, my old girlfriend was my perfect match. Lilly turned 21 last month, born in 1987. Life was good, everything was going perfect... I finally found a girl I love. Here's a picture of Lilly.

LC1.jpg

But then, one day, I caught her CHEATING on me with a BFK Stingray!! I was shocked! I just couldn't believe this was happening!! I swear if I ever see that Wally Ray again I'm going to ring it's gooseneck!! I have photos of when my ex-girlfriend left me for a Stingray for proof and evidence that she did so, as it has not yet appeared on Maury or Jerry Springer.

LC10.jpg

So Rick, be careful, you may think she's the best girl of your life, but one day she may break your heart... like Lilly did (Lil' Chik).

No, ... lol sorry just bored. :D

Lol bro that was great. xD I got a call from her today. She said she misses me and she might even cut her trip short xD. Anyways im off 2 clean my room. Peace brohizzles. lol gosh i hope she does come home soon i need some hugs.

I didn't clean my room. I slept lol, i cleaned up a pile of clothes, layed on the couch and was out till 3:30 lol. :p oh well. Mesa, that story was great bro im still laughing.

Latest posts

Back