SHOW US YOUR RARE BIKES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The racycle,pierce, and streamline are being restored as we speak. And here are some more rare bikes from my collection.
011-17.jpg

012-14.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

096-2.jpg

1st Elgin 4star, 2nd mercury pacemaker with very rare fender light only one known on a boys bike, 3rd firestone flying ace with built in tank built be Huffman. 4th one year only firestone super cruiser built by colson won best restored bike of year at Ann arbor bike show 2012.

Thanks, I have been very lucky to find some killer bikes. The problem is my wants get more and more expensive.

It takes turning over a lot of rocks. And a lot of time searching the Internet.

I guess I need to find your rock pile :D I was lucky I found my manta ray, and even then I had to work 3 days with no pay from my boss to get it

Lil' rat rod said:
Not mine, just found it browsing but there cannot be many.. A powder blue men's typhoon. Somebody in Chicagoland has to pick this one up! Gotta be more rare than a violet typhoon

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bik/3431851126.html
theres not a force on earth that could keep me from doing a richard petty build out of that!

Back