Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thatismytruck said:
2006Daytona01.jpg

Thats not a REAL HEMI!!! ;)

TheFlyingDingo said:
stocksucks said:
Neat!
What is that green truck next to the Toyota?
Looks like a chevy. Im a bad geusser though.

And i bet its the neighbors!

Boy some keen eyes on here

You guessed correctly....it a 67 Chevy, left to me by my father..

Yeah, I'm old enough to know it's not. I sure has a butt load of power and is big and comfortable as well. I had to get another Charger eventually though. First car I ever drove was my Dad's '68.

thatismytruck said:
Yeah, I'm old enough to know it's not. I sure has a butt load of power and is big and comfortable as well. I had to get another Charger eventually though. First car I ever drove was my Dad's '68.

There's no denying its a sharp looking a car. I almost had one a few years back.

Just a lil peek of my honda hatch..can't let all the secrets out....
Street legal lookin @ around 300+ hp....hasent been on the dyno yet
utr7-1.jpg

2010-05-13195250-1.jpg

Not pictured 69 vw beetle(pics up later) :mrgreen:

thatismytruck said:
I posted many many pages ago my cars. I just added one to the fleet:
2006 Dodge Charger RT Daytona. Go Mango. These are the dealer photos. I picked it up 2 days ago. I'll take some photos at home soon ... and some tire burning vids. :wink:
2006Daytona01.jpg

2006Daytona02.jpg

2006Daytona03.jpg

And Boy's favorite part
2006Daytona04.jpg
Nice Charger :p To me they don't look like the old ones but they are cool cars :mrgreen: You should get a Challenger while your at it :D

UTR1 said:
Just a lil peek of my honda hatch..can't let all the secrets out....
Street legal lookin @ around 300+ hp....hasent been on the dyno yet
utr7-1.jpg

2010-05-13195250-1.jpg

Not pictured 69 vw beetle(pics up later) :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: can i see that 300+ hp engine you got under that hood? 8)
and im getting a 69' bug this weekend :mrgreen:

sweet engine im a vw guy and usually despice hondas but i like yours 8) nice i like your decklid and the early headlights and brake lights no so much a fan of the empi 8s but those are easily changed :mrgreen:

lol yea wheels came with car...
since u like vw's master take a look @ these 2..

my buddies 65 he and his father completed in 1995..
IMG00051.jpg

another buddy not positive on year
IMG00079.jpg

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

that bottom one 8) oh yeah.your buddys :shock: thats a nice subtle car.heres my shizz box

my car is home 008 by masterpoop63, on Flickr
74 standard sat in my grandmas garage almost 25 years.bout to just slam it as low as it goes then some more :mrgreen:
my 69' was my 2nd cousins he never finished it.its sat since 2004.ill post pics of it as soon as i get it home

yeah i only gots to change the rear fenders they are crushed inwards.but i found some in the garage the car was in along with about 700 vw and porche parts :mrgreen: mostly early stuff like 52-56. 8) yeah it also needs to have pretty much everything rebuilt plus and engine and trany. thankfully the 69' is complete plus new tires,seats and a disc brake kit :mrgreen:

SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Nice Charger :p To me they don't look like the old ones but they are cool cars :mrgreen: You should get a Challenger while your at it :D

Thanks! A Challenger nearly made the cut but I needed the bigger back seat for my growing 10 year old and it was just enough out of my budget as the oldest used one I could get is still only a year old or so.

First Hemi Dodge made.. 1953 241 RED RAM.. Chrysler and desoto had bigger hemi prior to 53. but this hemi was lighter and had more horsepower per cubic inch than any production engine up till then..it also set something like 150 landspeed records in 54

054.jpg

Ill admit if I bought had to buy a new car, I would get a charger. Just giving you a hardtime about the hemi thing

Back