Show us them cars!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our 73 GMC
oldphotos033.jpg
oldphotos032.jpg
oldphotos040.jpg

I hope a new pic of my truck is ok, posted old ones a while ago but its changed a bit.
New Rims, Tires, lots of repairs, rewiring, and...I love having 4 wheel drive :D

Picture taken the day of the February 2nd Blizzard here in WI.

the_snow_beast_by_marksa_c-d38xip9.jpg

Here's my lifelong project-my 1970 Charger I bought when I was 15. It sat in mom's garage for 25 years while the wife and I lived upstate. One day a few years back,she told me she was going to sell the house and move into a condo. I had a problem as I had no space at my house for the Charger. I ended buying my Mom's house and moving back into the house I grew up in. Problem solved. Here it is being dragged out into the sunlight,first time in 20 plus years. It's now in New Jersey getting new quarters and truck pans.
PS. When dragging it out I found my old Schwinn Stingray. "Wow that's cool. Maybe I should get back into bicycles...."
100_5524.jpg

Nice Bonnie and Pontiac 8)

pedal scraper said:
Here's my current car, a 55 pontiac 2 door hardtop. 287 cubic inch v-8, dual rochester 2 barrel carbs, dul exhaust, no mufflers and flame throwers.
my55jpg.jpg

55eng.jpg

55fire.jpg

here's my current motorcycle, a 66 triumph bonneville. chopped fenders, drag pipes, drag bars and custom painted tank.
Picture065.jpg

Picture064.jpg

tanktop3.jpg

tankleft4.jpg

tankright2.jpg

Here's my nice day driver. 1996 Mercedes C36 AMG. They imported just over 200 of these things into the US. It has just under 100K miles. I try not to drive it in the rain. In the Pacific Northwest, no less. I drove it the last three days. It will be at least five until I drive it again. Can't wait 'til summer!!

155735_1710793254425_1375922451_1837769_924316_n.jpg

Spokeshave said:
Here's my lifelong project-my 1970 Charger I bought when I was 15. It sat in mom's garage for 25 years while the wife and I lived upstate. One day a few years back,she told me she was going to sell the house and move into a condo. I had a problem as I had no space at my house for the Charger. I ended buying my Mom's house and moving back into the house I grew up in. Problem solved. Here it is being dragged out into the sunlight,first time in 20 plus years. It's now in New Jersey getting new quarters and truck pans.
PS. When dragging it out I found my old Schwinn Stingray. "Wow that's cool. Maybe I should get back into bicycles...."
100_5524.jpg
man i wish i got a charger when i was 15,i only got a bug at 14 and another bug at 15 :mrgreen:

I only have bikes and waiting till I get to have the money for my dream car 1958 Plymouth but my family had a lot of cars which too bad I don't have pics of them but my Uncle has pics of his and my dads cars including my dads Springtime yellow 66 390 Mercury Comet, dads red & black 76 Ford XLT, except for the green 74 XLT SuperCab that someone stole in 01/02 before I had a camera to take pics of it and my mom had an Opal GT, 87 Cougar, 91 Continental plus about thirteen-twenty others.

My oldest sister had a red 67 Mustang that some dang speeding old lady totalled in 93 which made everyone in the family ______.

I sold my Audi (page 49 of this thread) back in October, new owner picked it up in late November and I started shopping.

I put most of the money in the bank and held onto $1500 to find me a decent daily driver. I had some criteria to meet: station wagon, rear facing 3rd row seat, roof rack.

With thos criteria I set out researching and shopping for Volvo wagons, mostly 240s, but looked at some 700 and 900 series. Then while shopping on December 22nd I see a craigslist ad for a 1993 Toyota Camry LE Wagon, V6, 174K miles, 3rd row seat (I didn't know Camry's had those), for $600 no haggling, no photos. I immediately e-mailed the guy and told him I'd come get it (about 80 miles away), the response was that someone else was coming to look at it the next day at 4pm and he would call if they didn't get it. Dang, I knew it would be gone. That next day I waited patiently, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, oh well, back to shopping. Then around 8:30 I got a call, thanks to the flaky nature of Craigslist shoppers the guy hadn't shown up and the owners had hopped in the wagon to go Christmas shopping. I showed up the next morning (Christmas eve) around 7am and was pleasantly surprised with the condition. He had mentioned some body damage, no big deal. Good tires, aluminum wheels, a trailer hitch, CLEAN interior, and a book of all maintainence from the last 100k miles. Cold started right up, I paid him without driving it, been smiling ever since.

IMG_3999.JPG

IMG_4000.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

IMG_4003.JPG

IMG_4004.JPG

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4007.JPG

Seriously the perfect couple. Totally sweet.

I have thought about one of these vans, same color, Same year to keep the group perfect (kind of like yours)
i090688.jpg

This picture is from the movie Fast Food Nation...

I dont think they have enough power to tow another car.

TheFlyingDingo said:

I have thought about one of these vans, same color, Same year to keep the group perfect (kind of like yours)
i090688.jpg

I had a couple of those , definately won't tow a car
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Is that a Dart :shock: :?:
'74 Dart Swinger

dogdart said:
TheFlyingDingo said:

I had a couple of those , definately won't tow a car
SCHWINNRAY69 said:
Is that a Dart :shock: :?:
'74 Dart Swinger

Can I have yours when you're done?
haha.

Back