Show me famous people with their bicycle!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a famous one : einstein riding his bike.

he was an avid cyclist and said about his special theory of relativity that he "thought of it while riding my bike".

einstein_bike.jpg

I've seen pics of Pink riding her cruiser bicycle some time ago, and her Triumph motorcycle if I remember correctly, and they looked mighty good on her 8) but google is pretty useless in this case...unless you are looking for a pink bike ? :lol:

lol that pic of elvis signin the paper on the kids head makes me thing of talladega nights where ricky bobby says sure lady ill sign your baby and then autographs the babies forehead.

my grandpa was friends with Elvis when he was in the Army, said he was a real cool customer 8)

Easy E

Ace said:
Nice one 8) but it does read "jrichards1963" in the pic-link :mrgreen:

1. I'm not famous yet.

2. I reduced clues to a minimum from the link.

3. I'm not THAT old!!!!! Just look at the cars!

Actress, Lauren Hutton

pedcar038.jpg

Globe of Death
A couple of young ladies who may not be Famous, but should be for there unusual way they make their living. They work in a Globe of Death show. The young lady in the pink is one the only women in the world to ride a motorcycle in a globe of death show, she is one of the blurrs inside that 100 year old globe. The young lady in the blue stands inside the globe as two motorcycles ride within inches of her.
There show was at the 2007 Darryl Starbird Car Show here in Wichita. I had a few bikes in the show and after there last performance of the night they were out looking at the cars and stop and looked at my bikes and asked if they could sit on the Alumasled and take pictures, so I got out my camera and took some pictures also.
pedcar047.jpg

pedcar048.jpg

pedcar037.jpg

Back