Schwinn Super Deluxe First Modifications

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LukeTheJoker said:
The price dropped even further, they are down to $119.30...

Wow, thats good, I was looking for a cruiser for my wife a out 18 months ago and couldn't find a thing under $200.

Did both the schwinn and the cyclops come with the black and orange springer?
I love the paint on that.

Yeah the schwinn in reality is a very different bike (despite similar frames). It has 3 piece cranks, FSA headset, Sturmey Archer double kick rear hub and schwinn branded front hub with seals, cut out double wall rims etc etc. I think I've talked my wife into a cyclops for christmas, here's hoping there still available.

Here is the finished product. Thanks to my Dad for working on the seat. Very happy with how it turned out.

Thanks heaps for the comments, i said i was finished but already thought of more i can do. Ive worked on all styles of bikes but i definately think cruisers are the most fun.

Wondering if anyone else with one of these bikes has modified the cup holder (I don't know if it is the same in America but can't get any type of drink to fit comfortably in there). I've just ordered an air horn cover for a honda motorbike that will replace the cup holder. Pics once done.

Cup holder has been replaced (didn't fit any drink anyway) with a part from a Honda Motorbike. Finally finished, too scared to ride it now.

Will do when I get a chance LTJ. Have you started working on your Cyclops yet? Got me one for Christmas.

Back