Schwinn HD road side freebie Gulf Bike Build

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew. Good. I really like that blue.
Yeah I'm getting pretty frustrated with the final painting on this frame. Small spots still blistering are killing me. So close but still not right. Two more spots and it will be good enough I hope.

looks really good so far!

Haven't touched it in a couple weeks. On vacation next week so hopefully I can get back to it. Holidays put it on the back burner.

Wow it's almost been a year since I've thought about this bike. It's out of storage and back to something. Tank plates on and a quick mock up. I was contemplating a wheel color change but now I'm digging it. Hope all you guys have been well.
ebc8bebf6c755a5b4f9d30fbd8804b9e.jpg
eee5883851cd7d0f7f1f4c744818f109.jpg
7f11c09fa1d5012d1c42d547170f03f8.jpg

..... I know man. I put it in my storage room last year when it got cold and forgot about it. Shouldn't be much longer now.

Just giving you a hard time man. I've got a couple of projects I need to take care of myself. Posting pictures soon... still like the colors though.

Thanks. Forgot to post updated pics on this thread. Seat should come in this week. Future plans is to swap wheels with an El Guapo I'm waiting on the price to drop a little farther. Not satisfied with the handlebars either so will probably play around with those too. Once I get the El Guapo, I will probably drop a motor on this one.
c7a6ff72241d865709560c188292c670.jpg
15379dd8a55c25b7ebba026419fba5d0.jpg

Any suggestions on handlebars, fenders, any other extras to bring it out would be appreciated guys. It's getting close to what I pictured but it's not quite there.

Any suggestions on handlebars, fenders, any other extras to bring it out would be appreciated guys. It's getting close to what I pictured but it's not quite there.
Tilt those handlebars forward slightly, fit the new seat and don't worry about fenders, it is a cool bike! :113:

Luke.

Latest posts

Back